WIP by Angel Daiyu

Based on Click to view
Artist Angel Daiyu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP

Postby Angel Daiyu » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 am

This is still a huge WIP, but my real life friend, Satamoru, said one day that she was in need of wings on this particular base and couldn't draw them (since they were not turning out right), so I took the liberty to do it FOR her.

I still need to draw some lines on the top for the feathers, as well as shade them and eventually get to doing bat wings for Sata as well (using the bird ones as a base), but I'm taking a break since I strained my neck and body trying to focus on this so I don't make any big mistakes.

Now that I look at it I may need to either thin or blur the lines... hmm...
Leaving as soon as my pets are all gone.
This place has literally nothing to make me want to stay.
If you wish to find me and see my art, go to angeldaiyu.deviantart.com
Angel Daiyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby indigo. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am

Hi, I have no other way to communicate with you, so I post here in hope you can know. I saw you were complaining about the trade I canceled, and I did that because right now I am just searching for this month's PPS and wigs. Sorry! Hope you don't mind I posted here.
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angel Daiyu » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 am

Indigo. wrote:Hi, I have no other way to communicate with you, so I post here in hope you can know. I saw you were complaining about the trade I canceled, and I did that because right now I am just searching for this month's PPS and wigs. Sorry! Hope you don't mind I posted here.

There's such a thing as PMs, you know.
And trying to justify yourself is unnecessary, especially when posting it in a place like this...

Which leads me to the question: why did you post on here if you knew you shouldn't make a post like that?
Leaving as soon as my pets are all gone.
This place has literally nothing to make me want to stay.
If you wish to find me and see my art, go to angeldaiyu.deviantart.com
Angel Daiyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indigo. » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:26 am

Harley Quinn wrote:
Indigo. wrote:Hi, I have no other way to communicate with you, so I post here in hope you can know. I saw you were complaining about the trade I canceled, and I did that because right now I am just searching for this month's PPS and wigs. Sorry! Hope you don't mind I posted here.

There's such a thing as PMs, you know.
And trying to justify yourself is unnecessary, especially when posting it in a place like this...

Which leads me to the question: why did you post on here if you knew you shouldn't make a post like that?

I'm coppa'd, so I can't post anywhere else/PM. And sorry, I just wanted to explain, because I myself hate being confused, so.
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me