Newton Adopts!-Advent Special by Soupalicious

Based on Click to view
Artist Soupalicious [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Newton Adopts!-Advent Special

Postby Soupalicious » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:03 pm

This little girl has quite an affinity for candy canes! To enter for her, simply give her a fitting name and personality!
Her eyes are also the same red as her coat :)
june-♓ wrote:Username: june-♓
Newtons Name: Cotton Ice
Newtons Age: 4
Newtons Gender: Female
Her Personality?: She's jolly and happy and very very sweet. She can be a bit stuck up and sometimes can be somewhat of a cynic in the way that she judges others, but normally she'll be friendly and nice. When she doesn't like someone, though, she can pick them apart and talk about the little things that might make that person insecure. She can be relentless if someone really is that awful. She's prissy and fussy about details and is a huge perfectionist, but also when it comes to her friends, which makes her one of the best gift-givers of all time. She can't stand being uncomfortable, and won't stop until she's fully content with where she is by adjusting pillows, blankets, and all of the candles and picture frames.

I love this one so much, wow. Candy canes are my favorite thing about the holidays and I just can't get enough of them, so this girl is so perfect to me. uvu
Last edited by Soupalicious on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone! Find my on Flight Rising! (id: 63916)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newton Adopts!-Advent Special

Postby Yağmur » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 pm

She is so sweet, I can't believe no one posted yet
Anyway I'll just try myself

Username: Yağmur
Newtons Name: Candy
Newtons Age:4
Her Personality?: she is a sweet and fun loving Newton with a taste for sweet treats. Her favourite is candy cane. She loves Christmas because that's when lots of candy canes are bing sold in the markets. She also loves to give out gifts too, sometimes in the hope that she'll get candy in return.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby june-♓ » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 am

Username: june-♓
Her Personality?: She's jolly and happy and very very sweet. She can be a bit stuck up and sometimes can be somewhat of a cynic in the way that she judges others, but normally she'll be friendly and nice. When she doesn't like someone, though, she can pick them apart and talk about the little things that might make that person insecure. She can be relentless if someone really is that awful. She's prissy and fussy about details and is a huge perfectionist, but also when it comes to her friends, which makes her one of the best gift-givers of all time. She can't stand being uncomfortable, and won't stop until she's fully content with where she is by adjusting pillows, blankets, and all of the candles and picture frames.

I love this one so much, wow. Candy canes are my favorite thing about the holidays and I just can't get enough of them, so this girl is so perfect to me. uvu
june-♓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goosecheese » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:25 am

Username:derpy+hooves

ImageNewtons Name:ananukh (peppermint in Armenian)Image

Her Personality?:
Imageshe is kind and supportive to all who are kind back and enjoys giving to others.Image
even a bully cant bring her down she is always smiling. her favorite thing to do to lift her or others spirit up is by singing carols.
she is bilingual so sometimes you dont know what shes saying and she wil take advantage of that :D .
her favorite holiday is Christmas so she is the ultimant gifter. she will give a gift to anyone she meets.
she loves to hug, so you better watch out!
her dream is to finally kiss someone under the mistletoe ;) .
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:00 am

She's beautiful! I would try, but candy canes... *shudders* I don't like candy canes. S:
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Script » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:40 pm

ImageImageImageImageUsername:
Script
Newtons Name:
Peppermint Humbug
Newtons Age:
Newtons Gender:
Female
Her Personality?:
She's clumsy and sweet- She always worries about others and how they are treated. She likes to plan for the future and will want to know your work and efforts will be of permanent value. She likes to sing and she appears to be very jolly.
Script

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smart cat » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Username: .Rarity.
Newtons Name: Shinju (Japanese for God's gift / pearl)
Her Personality?: Shinju is a very calm, patient, and mild-tempered Newton. Some could describe her as peaceful, also. Shinju doesn't get mad very often and is usually very nice to other creatures. She doesn't jump or flail around very much and likes to think that everything is alright. Shinju seems to be the protective type, also. But she probably wouldn't fight or argue unless it came down to them threatening a loved one. All together she is a relaxing Newton to be around.
i won't be on as often as i use to be
school is my number one priority
once summer kicks in, though, i'll probably be online nonstop
time flies when you're working hard, right?
hopefully that's true, i miss staying up really late, drawing on the oekaki

do you like my pumpkin
pls
smart cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm

june-♓ wrote:Username: june-♓

Congrats, you won! Updating the first page now :)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby june-♓ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 pm

wait, what? i won? but didnt yagmur win first? im kind of confused right now... happy, but confused?
june-♓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:12 pm

june-♓ wrote:wait, what? i won? but didnt yagmur win first? im kind of confused right now... happy, but confused?

This one wasn't a first come first serve, it was whichever name and personality were most fitting!
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me