Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

blues adopts baby deer :) by blueloverw

Based on Click to view
Artist blueloverw [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by deerly.

blues adopts baby deer :)

Postby blueloverw » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:58 am

[url=http://www
.mybannermaker.com/]Image[/url]

link to the main adopts below :)

Hi want a new design? or character? well you came to the right place here i make adoptables some are free and some are not

yea that sounds confusing read more below to understand :)

ARTIST'S
blueloverw :)
my mom mel :) (only a few times so dont expect to much out of
her :) )
xXAngeredxXAngelXx
charmens has decided to resign he/she now is the owner of fraken adopts check it out link ---> viewtopic.php?t=1464357
Coexist
Animalstyle
oliviaoi
YoloGamer

read this if your an artist

GUEST ARTISTS
1.♬ ѕαη∂ѕтσямяσχ ♬ :)
2.:(
3.:(
4.:(

okay i'm gonna make few rules

1. artist please atleast do 1 adoptable per week not that hard right?
2. please only adopt 2 designs per week each :)
3. all artists please listen to me and all the artists

Code: Select all
adoptable
username:
name:
other:

also when wanting to adopt please post this on its page :)

when there is a blue dot you can adopt when there is a red dot its already adopted or reserved

news!!

ok since i have found many many good linearts and they can have them for adoptables ....but not for profit and i had been stalking one editable by yagmur witch he /she was doing a whole bunch of sea creatures on 1 oakaki then some one asked if they can be used for adiptables she said yes.... but not for profit :( but anyways that kicked me off the edge and now i decided to do this i will have 2 sections one full of free linearts witch means that when a artists colors in one of those they have to be free by the original artists rules and another section that allows us to get profit if one of my artists ask for payment on one of the free linearts i will warn them and they will have 2 chances thats a quick way to get fired so dont push it :)

Profit

]

Free

any other creatures i might add if you know of a good lineart that i can use for blue's adopts just pm me and it will be sorted :)

please look below :)

okay i dont NEED anymore artists but i would like more to get more adoptables done :)

Code: Select all
 artist form
usename:
what are you best at?:
can i see some artwork?(post a pic of some of your art):
why do you want to be an artist?:
will you follow all of my rules?
witch 3 pet linearts do you want to be an artist for?:
other

and your payment is what people buy from you :)

yep you read it items
here we add things to your adopted adoptable such as
hats (1 very common each)
watches (1 very common each)
scarfs (1 very common each)
helmets (1 very common each)
necklaces (1 very common each)
gloves (1 very common each set)
crowns (1 very common each)
shoes (1 common each set)
guitars ( 1 uncommon each)
scooba gear (for entire set either 1 rare or 2 uncommons)
etc
the prices above are my prices and i have not yet asked any of the other artists if they are
willing to do this if and when i get artists to do this i will put there prices up here if you have
any ideas for me to add more please post here :) and i have 1 more thing to say you can only buy and order your items to be put on your adoptable witch means if you didnt adopt an adoptable on this lineart then the artist has to redo your adoptable here.

hi sorrry i have not been on in soooo long my computer would take like 5 min just to lode the main page :/and thank you angered angel i can tell that you check this sometimes youve already made an adoptable and its already gone.... but mine isnt :'( lol i just did a quick one but angered angel is better at that stuff then me he/she has more experience :) i shall check and notify all my artists that i am back:)and i shall be doing some arrangm,ents most likely to the artists section so if you want to be an artists here it wont hurt apply become an artist here and there are 3 reasons why you would get fired 1you dont do your work even when i contact you 2. you draw something that is not child friendly 3.disrespect and be udderly rude to a guest and artist or anyone`

hi do you all remember this cutie from our first year? well he has grown some small antlers this year :) this is my own lineart and i have a few rules do nat make his antlrs grow if you want the mbigger wait till next year this lineart only comes out for christmas :) so adopt while you can :)
blueloverw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me