Based on Click to view
Artist headphone raichu. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry <3

Postby headphone raichu. » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 am

Okay, I really love how this turned out <3 <3 <3
I took a long while on the stripes and stuff since I rarely do them xD. She has feathers, a dream catcher necklace, three earrings, and a ying-yang earring. If I don't get a place, can I keep her? I'll change all of her colors of course she she doesn't have the same colors as the winner's entry.
Last edited by headphone raichu. on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm pretty sure that it's clear that I've been extremely inactive all of these months, but that's because I had a lot of things happening in my family at that time as well as school and finals. I'm sorry that I never got the time to PM any of you or write this until now. I will still come on, but it will be very rare, I'm sad to say. I love you guys--I always will <3

ImageImageImageImage
Image---
Image---
my dragoncavemy trade threadmy kiamarasask my kias
ImageImageImageImage
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry <3

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:45 pm

I have to say I really do love her stripes. I can tell you've spent a while on them.

As far as owning her I might ask you to change her ears or have some relation to my own fursona if you plan on keeping her. There isn't too many tigers with the same build as her after all, unless you mean to change the species as well. She's unique in her body structure. ;3

Can I ask about the necklace though? I might just be blind and it looks detailed I just can't tell what it is off hand.
Not on CS that much these days butyou can find me on Deviantart and Discord.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deviantart|Furaffinity
Ancient Whelkon Adoptables
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry <3

Postby headphone raichu. » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:08 pm

PolarAzulTigris wrote:
I have to say I really do love her stripes. I can tell you've spent a while on them.

As far as owning her I might ask you to change her ears or have some relation to my own fursona if you plan on keeping her. There isn't too many tigers with the same build as her after all, unless you mean to change the species as well. She's unique in her body structure. ;3

Can I ask about the necklace though? I might just be blind and it looks detailed I just can't tell what it is off hand.

:) Yeah, that was kinda coverd up by the feathers xD. At the end of the necklace, there's dream catcher kinda coverd in feathers.
I'm pretty sure that it's clear that I've been extremely inactive all of these months, but that's because I had a lot of things happening in my family at that time as well as school and finals. I'm sorry that I never got the time to PM any of you or write this until now. I will still come on, but it will be very rare, I'm sad to say. I love you guys--I always will <3

ImageImageImageImage
Image---
Image---
my dragoncavemy trade threadmy kiamarasask my kias
ImageImageImageImage
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups