Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bon-Bon Customs by Tally Marx

Based on Click to view
Artist Tally Marx [gallery]
Time spent 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Bon-Bon Customs

Postby Tally Marx » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 am

one of my artist sugessted that i should emphasize that we do customs so here it is Nai ♥ gets full credit for this idea and she practicly desighned the little ? mark bon bon :)

also if u want a custom the items are :sword bow(weopon bow and tail and hair bow) monical top hat horns(for my fellow christians just 2 clarify its not devil horns they are like cow horns) facial hair (mustache and beard u can pik one or the other or both) sombrero bandaids/scars or wounds tail strings (2 know wat they r look at the blue bon-bon at the top also custom charms beads stars etc) bracelets tail rings shirts&boots necklace (custom charm) hair (girrafe or other hair like curly or straight or girly etc) earrings

you can pick any items you want also tell us what kind of colors or shades your looking for if u have an exact give us the hex codes or show us a picture if u want one that looks like another character uve already created thats it for now

sooo... get a custom :D

also if u want a premade or want to breed ur Bon Bons click the "click to veiw" button ;) k
Tally Marx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me