A Wolf Family by Alnitak

Based on Click to view
Artist Alnitak [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

A Wolf Family

Postby Alnitak » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 am

The Mother Wolf is Destiny, My fursona. And the father wolf is Al, my old fursona.
The gold pup is Sparkle. She is the pup who is the most calm, and instead of running around and chasing her siblings, she'll just sit with her parants watching her brothers and sisters mess around.
The Black pup is Daredevil. He is playful and jumpy, and the oldest of the litter. If two of his siblings are playing chase he'll run right in and join in without asking.
The red pup is actually called Red. Known as the strongest of the litter he can lift two of his sisters at once without showing any signs of them being heavy.
The light blue pup is Zoomer, and she's the fastest runner of the litter, she can outrun all three of her brothers and her two sisters.
The grey pup is Silver, she is a fast runner and a quick learner, she already knows how to hunt large animals such as deer.
Finally, the Dark Blue pup, he is the most imagnative, and quiet, he will refuse to join a game of chase, and will suggest another game.

So yeah, thats the personality of each pup. xD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Go out in the world, start over again and again,
As many times as you can."
Alnitak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me