Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

LINES BY APACHE~ COLORED BY EZIOAUDITORE. by MySpoons

Based on Click to view
Artist MySpoons [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

LINES BY APACHE~ COLORED BY EZIOAUDITORE.

Postby MySpoons » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 am

Let's make this very clear: APACHE~ drew these wonderful lines for people to use! I am not claiming the lineart, only the designs, thank you!
UPDATE:

REQUEST CLOSED!
A HORRIBLE ABOMINATION CALLED SCHOOL HAS TAKEN OVER. I WILL TRY TO GET ON WHEN I CAN!

apache~ wrote:
RULES
    • Do not remove my signature! IT MUST BE VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
    • Do not use it shops, or sell it anywhere for any sort of personal gain, even if you state that I made it. **HOWEVER** if you are selling the designs, trading for CS pets/other designs/art trades etc is fine, as long as credit is given to me where due. I do not want these sold for real money in any currency, as it makes me feel cheated.
    • Can be colored and given out for FREE in shops or the adoptable oekaki
    • Can be used in contests as long as I am credited for lines.
    •Can be taken off-site, as long as I am given credit and a link back to this page is provided when asked. Do not take the template off-site for others to color there! They must come back here to color.
    • Can be editted, as long as my sig stays on there somewhere.
    • Enjoy!

So, I have decided to create an Adoption shop!

Rules:
-You can adopt as many as you wish!
-You must fill out a form, please, if the category says to do so.
-Don't whine if you don't get the pet you want.
-I will take suggestions, but that does not always mean you get the pet.
- There are different ways that you can adopt a pet, so I will explain below.

POUND

Adopts under this category are free, it is first come, first serve. All you have to do is say in your post: "I would like to own this design, please." Very simple.

AUCTIONS

These designs are to be auctioned to the highest bidder in the stated time frame. Time frame varies. Some things you can add to increase my interest in your bid:
-Adding pets I do not own
-Wishlist pets
-Event pets I do not own
-Event tokens
-Art payment(must work it out with me!)
-Store items(state the amount of CS$) Store pets will increase your changes by 85%!
-Increasing the rarity
I choose the winner by my preference, so that means I may not be looking at rarities. Just be warned.

PRE-CREATED CHARACTERS

These are pets that I have created with completed bios. These pets have a name, gender, name, personality, and back story. They can be used in RPG's and such, just give credit to me, EzioAuditore., and defiantly Apache~.
Payment is expected: If it is not requested, at least an uncommon that is older than July '10. You will have to bid for these pets!(See above for bidding boosters!)

REQUESTED

These will be pets you will have to fill out a form . You can just use the form to ensure you get a pet, you do not have to ask for anything, just wait for my designs. NO ONE BUT THE REQUESTER WILL BE ABLE TO OWN! Payment is expected to be offered.
*FREE FOR THE HOLIDAYS 'TILL JANUARY 23rd!*

Code: Select all
User:
Appearance:(optional)
Accessories: (optional)
Payment: (at least two uncommons I do not have that are older than July '10.)
Other:(optional)

BATTLE OF CREATIVITY

Sounds dangerous, right? Haha, just kidding. This is where I ask for users to either write a story or draw the character. Doing both will increase your chances of winning. Drawings can be done in any program or traditionally, as long as you link it here. Writing can include personalty, history, family members, likes and dislikes.....and so on and so forth. You can write about anything, even write a poem. Due dates are always one month past the posting date. I will choose the winner.

Orders:

-fruitcupz (pg. 1) :D
-Raini&Ultrabeat (pg. 1) :D
-Yellowpip1 (pg. 1) :D
-NightJayr (pg. 1) :D
-The Avenger (pg. 2) x3 :D ;D ;P :P O.o
-Ace-of-Spades~ pg. 2) :D
-SpiritWolfShadow (pg. 2)
-Excalibur Anthem (pg. 3) :D
-MidnightCry (pg. 3) :D
-Victorian Sunshine (pg. 3) :D
- s i c a r i u s (pg. 4) :D
-dementia. (pg.4) :D
-Cecile (pg. 4) :D
-88fjtus (pg. 5) :D
-Cairo (pg. 5) :D

Thank you for reading, and thank Apache~ for these awesomesauce lines!
Last edited by MySpoons on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:37 am, edited 38 times in total.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LINES BY APACHE~ COLORED BY EZIOAUDITORE.

Postby freakyford » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Can I request one? If so, here is my form~

User: fruitcupz
Appearance: Light Blue and Silver, if possible
Personality: Protective and loyal. She never backs down and she's always up for some action. She's a dreamer, with a wide imagination. She's blunt. Incredibly blunt, and can sometimes hurt people's feelings because of that. She's sometimes mean, and she has a short fuse so she gets mad easily. She's not to trusting, but once she get's to know someone, it's not so bad. She's sensitive, but never shows her feelings in front of others. She's a leader, not a follower, and she likes to stand out. She's courageous. She acts like a daredevil, but sometimes is a little scared or nervous, even if she doesn't act like it. She knows better than to do something stupid. She's jealous of a lot of things, especially her friend's best friends.
Accessories: A spike bracelet on the front right arm, a glowing blue crystal necklace, a blue spike through her left her, with a silver bead earring underneath it. And two silver bracelets on her back left leg (If possible)
Other: Thank you so much! Should I send a few pets as payment?
I take art commissions for C$/WL pets, pm me for details!
freakyford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:28 pm

fruitcupz wrote:Can I request one? If so, here is my form~

User: fruitcupz
Appearance: Light Blue and Silver, if possible
Personality: Protective and loyal. She never backs down and she's always up for some action. She's a dreamer, with a wide imagination. She's blunt. Incredibly blunt, and can sometimes hurt people's feelings because of that. She's sometimes mean, and she has a short fuse so she gets mad easily. She's not to trusting, but once she get's to know someone, it's not so bad. She's sensitive, but never shows her feelings in front of others. She's a leader, not a follower, and she likes to stand out. She's courageous. She acts like a daredevil, but sometimes is a little scared or nervous, even if she doesn't act like it. She knows better than to do something stupid. She's jealous of a lot of things, especially her friend's best friends.
Accessories: A spike bracelet on the front right arm, a glowing blue crystal necklace, a blue spike through her left her, with a silver bead earring underneath it. And two silver bracelets on her back left leg (If possible)
Other: Thank you so much! Should I send a few pets as payment?

No pets, I am making it free for the holidays! So, do you mean a spike through her left ear? All of the accessories are fine, but I am not going to get to it until the weekend.
And accepted.
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkinleaves » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:54 pm

User:Raini&Ultrabeat
Appearance:(On my Signature)
Personality: She is sweet,generous and very shy
Accessories:she has chibi wings (On the siggy as well) and she has a little feather behind her right ear,the feather is black with splatters of rainbow paint on it
Payment: Working on it
Other:Thank you! :D
pumpkinleaves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 am

Raini&UltraBeat wrote:User:Raini&Ultrabeat
Appearance:(On my Signature)
Personality: She is sweet,generous and very shy
Accessories:she has chibi wings (On the siggy as well) and she has a little feather behind her right ear,the feather is black with splatters of rainbow paint on it
Payment: Working on it
Other:Thank you! :D

That is fine! Payment is not required.... Free for the holidays! But if you want to... ;P
Accepted
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freakyford » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:31 am

Yes, a spike through her left ear would be nice. And, okay, I don't mind waiting ;) Thank you again!
I take art commissions for C$/WL pets, pm me for details!
freakyford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowpip1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:55 am

User:Yellowpip1

Appearance:(optional) Mix *love the yellow and black also the leather thing on his leg* between *like the patten* These

Personality: (optional)
Confusing
Lazy
Friendly

Accessories: (optional)could You add the leather thing on this dog leg

Payment: (at least two uncommons I do not have that are older than July '10.) free
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Characters // My Fursona// My Pokemon// Human Characters // Orchardclan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-I tend to be reasonably normal, not standing out ridiculously from the crowd in any way.-

Hey its Yellow here! I have FINALLY graduated university in Wildlife Conservation, I love birds! feel free to pm me! :D
yellowpip1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby altiora » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:52 am

User: NightJayr

Appearance: Image

Personality: (No need to read this if you want) Very strong with a stubborn heart, she is born leader; very charismatic. However, she can make harsh desisions that other people look down on, but she always has a reason for everything she does, usually because she predicts what happens in the future, the possibilitys. She has insomnia (finds it hard to sleep) and often walks around at night. She has a almost 'alta ego' sometimes, when she is more mean, stubborn, cynical etc. However, when she is nice, she is loyal, kind, less judging and more forgiving.
Her favorite place is in enclosed spaces, and isn't fond of wide open spaces. She likes night, favourite food is anything sweet or sour, and she likes to play with feathers (though she doesn't want other people knowing that ). Her favorite colours (in order) are; Silver; Black; Red or Gold

Accessories: Sorry for being exact; could there be a piece of white string tied around the base of the ear, tied in a small bow or something, and two strings fall down (one longer then the other) and on the longer string that ends around shoulder hight, could there be five feathers, a silver one, black, red, gold and one that includes all them colors at the bottom of the string?

Other: (If you know how to do the technique of the tail, and off the mane, no need to read all of it. However, could you read the last two sentances)Half of the mane, and edges of her face and the butterfly is made using zooming in, puting the pen on size 1 and round pixilated and draw random curves and dots. The circle is made using lines over and over again though. The animal print colour is made using the airbrush and the animal print, use it so you've got the red colour that fades out from the tail. Then change colour to silver and use it lightly so you have got a silver animal print with a red tinge, that gets more prominent as you get away from the tip of the tail. The back left leg has a bright (darkish) blue/purple colour animal print that fades out near the knee, and it - using the same technique as the tail- has a black middle, appearing as if it has a blue/purple animal print outline on her leg. By the way, notice how under both eyes there is the same technique, using purple and silver.

Thank you! Im sorry if it's complicated. I can pay for it, but I only joined around a month or two ago so I havn't got as mant good pets.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Commander? Can... can I say something?"
"Yes, of course, Hera. What are you thankful for?"
"Memoria." "Memoria?"
▔▔▔▔

toyhou.se
my carrd
[art TOS]
quote credit
x x x

▔▔▔▔▔;;▔▔

cain, or cass
they - them

queer adult.
bird lover !!

( also space, &
podcasts too )

i encourage
constructive
criticism
.▔▔▔▔
" I WILL SOAR, THEN,
BEYOND THIS POWER OF MY NATURE,

AND RISE BY DEGREES
TO HIM WHO MADE ME.

(saint augustine's confessions)
I enter the fields and spacious halls of memory, where are
stored the countless images that have been brought into them
from all manner of things by the senses. There, in the memory,
is stored what we cogitate, either by enlarging or reducing our
perceptions, or by altering one way or another those things
which the senses have made contact with; and everything else
that has been entrusted to it and stored up in it, and which
oblivion has not yet swallowed up and buried. "
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 am

yellowpip1 wrote:User:Yellowpip1

Appearance:(optional) Mix *love the yellow and black also the leather thing on his leg* between *like the patten* These

Personality: (optional)
Confusing
Lazy
Friendly

Accessories: (optional)could You add the leather thing on this dog leg

Payment: (at least two uncommons I do not have that are older than July '10.) free

Accepted! And yes, I can add the bracer.
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 am

NightJayr wrote:User: NightJayr

Appearance: Image

Personality: (No need to read this if you want) Very strong with a stubborn heart, she is born leader; very charismatic. However, she can make harsh desisions that other people look down on, but she always has a reason for everything she does, usually because she predicts what happens in the future, the possibilitys. She has insomnia (finds it hard to sleep) and often walks around at night. She has a almost 'alta ego' sometimes, when she is more mean, stubborn, cynical etc. However, when she is nice, she is loyal, kind, less judging and more forgiving.
Her favorite place is in enclosed spaces, and isn't fond of wide open spaces. She likes night, favourite food is anything sweet or sour, and she likes to play with feathers (though she doesn't want other people knowing that ). Her favorite colours (in order) are; Silver; Black; Red or Gold

Accessories: Sorry for being exact; could there be a piece of white string tied around the base of the ear, tied in a small bow or something, and two strings fall down (one longer then the other) and on the longer string that ends around shoulder hight, could there be five feathers, a silver one, black, red, gold and one that includes all them colors at the bottom of the string?

Other: (If you know how to do the technique of the tail, and off the mane, no need to read all of it. However, could you read the last two sentances)Half of the mane, and edges of her face and the butterfly is made using zooming in, puting the pen on size 1 and round pixilated and draw random curves and dots. The circle is made using lines over and over again though. The animal print colour is made using the airbrush and the animal print, use it so you've got the red colour that fades out from the tail. Then change colour to silver and use it lightly so you have got a silver animal print with a red tinge, that gets more prominent as you get away from the tip of the tail. The back left leg has a bright (darkish) blue/purple colour animal print that fades out near the knee, and it - using the same technique as the tail- has a black middle, appearing as if it has a blue/purple animal print outline on her leg. By the way, notice how under both eyes there is the same technique, using purple and silver.

Thank you! Im sorry if it's complicated. I can pay for it, but I only joined around a month or two ago so I havn't got as mant good pets.

That is fine! You do not have to pay, since all requests are going to be free 'til Jan. 3rd. Thanks for the instructions!
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left