Broken by regigigas

Based on Click to view
Artist regigigas [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Broken

Postby regigigas » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:17 am

Gazing at the sky, Broken looked at the evening sky, which was turning streaks of blue, yellow, and orange from the setting sun. Settling down, the blue-yellow cat yawned, she hadn't slept properly for days. She sighed as she gently put her head on her paws. "Finally... some rest." She closed her eyes and was soon in the endless void of dreams. She saw light red sparks at her paws, and fire crackling around the forest, her home. "What! No! Wait what is this-" She woke up abruptly, breathing hard. "It was a dream. Dream. Dream." She mewed to herself until she sounded certain and confident, yet she didn't feel how she sounded. She poked her head outside her abandoned rocks- well, in her case, a 'den', to make sure that the forest wasn't blazing red. "Phew." She looked at the trees, which were vivid green. "Thank scratches that it only was a dream." She found herself closing and opening her eyes, not being able to sleep. "Well, I might as well go for a walk..." She stretched and flapped her wings for comfort. She slowly padded outside, adjusting her eyes to the smooth darkness. "Well, well, well. A little kitten." Snarled a voice from behind Broken. "What who where!-" She was knocked to the ground, and everything went black. (PM me for more story!)
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me