My first entry by Manikarnika

Based on Click to view
Artist Manikarnika [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My first entry

Postby Manikarnika » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:29 pm

This is the very first time that I've used oekaki!

I asked my mom (Equid Phantasm) and sister (Tundra) if anything needed to be fixed and they said it looked fine to them.

I kept the swirl design because it seems like you prefer to have it, based on a majority of your previous designs having it.

I added the dots on the face, the celtic triquetra on the face, the common Native American sun symbol on the shoulder and the ankh on the tail.

The Celtic triquetra or knot of eternity representing a closed cycle between life, death and reincarnation.

The sun symbol's rays represents the seven energy centers within human beings, and also the development of each of these energy centers. This symbol identifies the healing arts, and represents a peace-loving person. It also signifies the transitional power behind an entity who is evolved enough to radiate internal light outward in the environment.

The ankh; also known as key of life, represents the concept of eternal life.

I figured a combination of stripes and spots would be ok. But I've never been all that good at drawing them. One side of the face is supposed to be darker than the other, but I didn't contrast the colors all that much.

I really hope you like it!

Oh yeah, the sprigs in her ear are failed attempts at green feathers XD but they look good anyhow!
ImageImageImageTundra (Sister), & Equid Phantasm (Mom), and me all use this computer & also our laptops to play. We sometimes are on in 2 locations at one time (By leaving the home computer online). Rogue Prince and I share a laptop and do sometimes make unfair trades with each other!Image
Manikarnika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My first entry

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Very interesting revamp! I love all the different symbols used. Very nice for your very first Oekaki btw! Great job. ;3
Not on CS that much these days butyou can find me on Deviantart and Discord.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deviantart|Furaffinity
Ancient Whelkon Adoptables
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manikarnika » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Thank you very much PAT :)

I did some research into symbols of life and death (obviously). Though there were many, the ones I picked seemed to fit.
ImageImageImageTundra (Sister), & Equid Phantasm (Mom), and me all use this computer & also our laptops to play. We sometimes are on in 2 locations at one time (By leaving the home computer online). Rogue Prince and I share a laptop and do sometimes make unfair trades with each other!Image
Manikarnika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm

er you do relise anyone can currntly colour this in, as you posted it in editable okiea if you didnt mean to do that i suggest you tell them by repoting the first post. BTW this is awsome
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 am

very amazing and stunning i think it could win
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manikarnika » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 am

Thank you black panter :)

Thank you saphira for letting me know.
Manikarnika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manikarnika » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 am

Mods didnt do anything :(
Manikarnika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:12 am

no problem :) i love to help, wait they are very busy one will move it soon
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manikarnika » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:15 am

I see what they did. "Currently, only you can make new colored versions of this drawing." that should keep people from using my entry as a soundingboard.

The reason i thought they didnt do anything was that i got a closure email on my report
Manikarnika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:21 am

ah you didnt click dont tell me thats why, but now people cant colour it in so there you go :)

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me