Snibel Nursery (Mods there is something under here)

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Wait a minute, What the heck is a Snibble??

A Snibble is a snake-like creature, but are 1/4 Chinese dragon. Their size can range from the size of a small garden snake to a king cobra. They live in the northern parts of New Fork, sheldonopolis or lolliwood, sheldonopolis.(sheldonopolis is a country(an island the shape of a turtle.). If you want a map of the whole country, i will draw one. )

Snibbles are usually Primary Colors along with white or black. By breeding two snibbles of primary colors(Red and Blue, for example) you would get a secondary colored snibble. (purple snibble!! yayyyy)

Snibbles have fluffy manes, and females have the fluffiest ones. Females are most dominent of the species and they pick their mates by fighting other females to gain dominence (the most dominent one gets to mate, which, in this case, is raine). They do this by whacking other females in the head(really hard.... ) usually leaving a deep cut or big bruise.Then, when the less dominent one gives in because she's hurt so badly that she cant take it anymore, the snibble that wins gets to pick her mate.
When they get their mates, they travel 123 kilometers to a place called sheldonopolis city in the winter to mate. They are, in fact mammals, but, they lay 3 eggs in the spring(they are kind of like platypuses! ...not really. just the egg part...) they hatch 30 seconds after laid.right after they hatch, they do a little dance, and then makes a noise ind of like a very high pitched 'mew' and then they start normal lives. Baby snibbles/snibblos are called snibblinis. (snibb-leen-ees). They are very cute and have huge eyes. They are born with stripes on the end of their tail, but when they shed their first skin, they dissapear. (There is only one known snibble to have kept them throughout her life-wingedwolf's fursona, Ray.) Their gender cannot be determined until they grow their mustaches. the females have long moustaches(see raines moustache) and the males have a kind of french-type moustache(it's shorter).
Teenage(7 month old snibbles/snibblos) are very mischievous and clever. They like to pull pranks, etc. they also like to scavenge for thrown out objects in the dump, around dumpsters, in some cities, etc and make accessories out of them. They really like shiny things, music and things that smell good(they collect soap, perfume, etc and store it in their dens.) raines tail accessory is a can. Her necklace is a old key on a chain, with a marble she found. Her star tattoos are just temporary tattoos she found. And her headphones and ipod were found in the dump, still usable.

Okay now
you can breed your snibels special ones can be breed into a sterile special rare type please fill out the form below
Code: Select all
Username:(Mom)
Username:(Dad)
Snibel:mom
snibel:dad
How many babies?
(they usally have 3 but ocasionlly more)
other:(Do you

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

Hey! I'm Raven Teh Absol, but feel free to call me Ravenn. <3
I'm obsessed with minecraft, and love everything about it. I
love trading, and love collecting pets, so don't be afraid to
send me a trade! I don't bite - Much.

I'm getting more into CS, after being inactive for a while, so
help around here will be great if you could give it! And, don't
be rude to me, my cousin Fail In Love will surely take care of
you if so. ^^

ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ! Cʀᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs <3 Mʏ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Pᴏɴʏ
†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†