Blue Roan Tobiano by Rosalind

Based on Click to view
Artist Rosalind [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blue Roan Tobiano

Postby Rosalind » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 am

To win this horse, please fill out the form write a short personaility and post a picture of the clouds. c: Simple, eh?

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Color: Bay Sabino
    Personaility:
    Picture:

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue Roan Tobiano

Postby Baby bunnies! » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Username: Baby bunnies!
Name: Decor Of Pride (nick name Deeks)
Breed: Warmblood
Height: 14.3 hh
Personaility: Deeks is a funny light hearted stallion. He loves to joke around but he knows when to be serious. He is strong and very loving, kind and thoughtful.
Picture:
Last edited by Baby bunnies! on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:39 am

Username: MakaniBlack
Name: Cloud's Wish
Breed: Mustang
Height: 15.2
Personaility: Wish is a young energetic blind mare. Even though she was born blind, she was still a fighter. She loves racing and feeling the wind in her mane and tail. She often goes with a companion so that she doesn't get lost or hurt. She hopes someday she can have a foal but is worried that since she is blind that she won't be able to.
Picture:Image
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cn_spots » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:20 am

Username:cn_spots
Name:Scenic Skyline (Levi)
Breed: Paint
Height: 15.2
Color: Blue roan tobiano
Personaility: despite being a stallion Levi has the calm demeanor of a gelding and a strong work ethic, excelling in reining and cutting
Picture:
I took this one one cloudy evening
I like this because it looks like it has a horse in it.
cn_spots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter; » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 am

Username:~*Hedwig*~
Name: Thunder
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Height: 16.3 hands
Personaility: Thunder is very trustworthy and supportive. He loves his mate Aroura so much. She is the light of his life. He is super sweet and loving. He understands others so well, and has an amazing way with words. Almost as if he paints his stories on a canvas. He is a great problem solver and is a great guy to be around. He is quite a joker and is very smart. He is just amazing to be with and is one of the kindest guys you will ever meet.
Picture: Clouds
He is a perfect mate for my darling Aroura!
typewriter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristineyTheQueeny » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Username: Christine Bonvissuto
Name: Hell Froze Over
Breed: Andalusian / Paint
Height: 16.8
Color: Blue Roan Tobiano
Personality: Froze is a Mr Know It All sorta boy. He needs some training and someone to trust. But with the other horses is always the dare-devil of the group and alwayssss getting into trouble of being to show-offy.
Picture: bahaha i win ! xD JK!
Kiddinggg heres my real pic :) :
Need another forum game to play?
Like books? -Come Join Mez- ^.^

Splash around with me
while we move like
flames on burning sheets
ChristineyTheQueeny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Username:
.inspiration.
Name:
Back to December
(Barn Name: December/ Dee)
This name is a song by Taylor Swift, one of my favourites. Not only does the mention of December remind me of all the blues, greys and whites in Dee's coat, but also gives me an idea for what may have happened to her, as the song is all about how you could have changed things and just saying sorry for what has happened. I feel Dee may have gone through something similar to this that may have made her blind.
(Female)
Breed:
American Paint Horse / Appaloosa mix
I must just say, I adore this mix. I personally have known many horses that are either appaloosas or paints. As well, I knew one that had in fact been rendered 3/4 blind, only being able to see out of the bottom half of one eye.
Height:
15.3 hh
Color:
Blue Roan Tobiano
Personality:
As a young filly, Dee was quite an energetic foal, thought to have the qualities of a fantastic jumper star. She was almost fearless, and was quite friendly with anyone. Then, though, Dee got into an accident that caused her to become blind in one eye: one night, she had stepped on a noose nail from one of the fences, and the next day she was treated for it with medication. It seems hard to tell what, but most likely it was an allergic reaction to this medication that caused her to become blind, as the bacteria from the infection on her foot may have gone up to her eyes. This caused her to have "moon blindness" in one eye completely. Luckily, they were able to treat her before it got too much of the other. After this, she was very sad and scared, having to be on stall rest for several months in order to learn to cope with her blindness. After a few months this loneliness turned to anger, and the once friendly filly would snap at anyone who came too close. This all changed with the help of a special trainer. First Dee learned to walk and trot on her own, then to find her food, or know who was coming up to her stall. Then, they began to ride her again It took a while but she got used to it. And then came the special day: Dee learned to jump again. Dee adored jumping, and as soon as she was ab;e to do it again, she became that happy filly once again. Unfortunately though, the injury did take a toll on Dee mentally, and although she is happy, she is now not as trusting and more quiet than energetic. Some days she may go back to her angry stage, but others she will also become the filly once again. There is still hope for her though; the instructors wish to train her once again, and hopefully get her up to their dreams of an amazing Jumper horse. Dee still has the skills to do it, she just needs the will.
Picture:
These clouds remind me of Dee's coat, the way the blue colour is almost covered up by the white, but not quite. As well, it reminds me of the history I had in mind for Dee, in which at one point, all of her hope is almost lost, like the clouds covering over a sunny day. These are rain clouds too, so it also may mean that even though it seems bad, it may give something that can help things grow.

Hopefully it's okay that I added a bit of a history with the personality. It explains a bit better the "three sides" of Dee. c:
Last edited by ubiquitous on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

...... Image

............................... { .A Little Inspiration. }

......................I used to be .inspiration.
......Image
ubiquitous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e l l a ∞ » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Wip
[/color]

b e l l a ∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e l l a ∞ » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Username:

*Joyness*

Name:

Blizzard patch were snow falls (tribal name <3)

Mare

Breed:

Quarter horse

16 seasons (4 years)

Height:

18 hh in height

Color:

Blue Roan Sabino

Personality:

Blizzard patch were snow falls, well known as Blizzard, was born into a calm area with little problems as the seasons have changed and gone. Raised in the timid area with little trouble Blizzard has a calm personality like most of her peers and kin. One thing sets her apart from the others though, Blizzard could be described as a wonderer looked down in her tribe as a trouble maker know for leaving the tribe and getting lost. Blizzard has a huge care for her tribe though and would never try to hurt her tribe.

Picture:

[/color]

b e l l a ∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 am

I will select the winner this evening, however forms ARE NOT CLOSED! If you are still interested please fill out the form and post. c:
    Thank you!

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me