Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Chome by haylin

Artist haylin [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Chome

Postby haylin » Sun May 02, 2010 7:23 am

A character of mine.My first try drawing a dog on here,I hope it worked out a little bit though I still think my drawing on paper looks better,but hey..first shot!

This is Chome let me tell a little bit about him:

He is a strange wolf from a place no-one knows.He is a young wolf,though you might think he's older cause of his looking,in human years he's just 22 years.He had have a lot of fights and he still has 2 scars on his nose to prove that!He has lost his parents when he was a year or 12 (in human years) and because he was disown by the other wolfs he became sort of a loner.He mostly lives in the woods into the shadows,but sometimes he also likes to walk trough the mountains.He's pretty smart and knows quite a lot about nature,he's always sharp when it goes about savety cause there are somany enimeys out there.He has a strage sence of humor most don't get.He doesn't have many friends but the ones he has are his mates forever!He will folow them blind if he was.He doesn't show his feelings verry fast,and you won't read his face that easily cause of the mask.He's full of energy and his motto is ''live life as long as you can,but also be carefull to live it a lifetime''.

He has a mask on both sides and the yellow dots around it are just the same as on the other side.
The marks on his back are also the same,only the mark on his hip is a little bit longer and stretcher then he has on this hip,but I didn't feel like drawing that as well.

*long story....*

Please let me know what you think about him!I'd love to hear some opinions on him.Don't steal my artwork or his design!I'll report it before you would ever say his name again!

haylin
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me