Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

1/30 by Wandering Sketch

Artist Wandering Sketch [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

1/30

Postby Wandering Sketch » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm challenging myself to get used to the CS Oekaki program by sketching a more-or-less full page of drawings each day for thirty one days. This is also to help me get over my art blocks and to keep me practicing things like perspective, foreshortening, and character consistency, all of which I cringe at the mention of. -_-

Constructive criticism is always appreciated and I will be more than willing to return the favor.
Last edited by Wandering Sketch on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1/30

Postby Wandering Sketch » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 am

This challenge is on hiatus, since my tablet is not functional and I'm too broke to by a new one. 3'=

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me