My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: chubby floss adopts c:

Postby orpheus. » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:13 am

Aww. So adorable <3
╔═════════════════════╗

𝑊𝐸'𝐿𝐿 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑁 𝐴 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆.

those nights when your friends are gone,
when you're holding on for someone to leave with

those nights when you crave someone
to be there at dawn, to wake with, 'cause aren't we all just
looking for a little bit of hope these days?

oekaki . art insta . @danti#6119 .

╚═════════════════════╝
orpheus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:44 am

Name - King
Personality - Cute, cuddley, nice, friendly and caring.
Story - King is the king. Period.
Other - Nope
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squid! » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:56 am

Name - King Floss
Personality - Boastful and proud, yet is friendly to his friends. He is shy around newcomers, but once you get to know him, he is the craziest little puff you have ever met. King Puff loves spending time with his family and friends and his favorite place to hang out is the garden outside of his castle. He is very loud and his friends constantly have to ask him to quiet down.
Story - Floss was reading his favorite book in the garden outside his home, enjoying the fresh breeze blowing through the trees and bushes. He was laying ontop of a rock, the warm sun making his blue coloring vibrant. Just then, he heard a rustle in the bushes to his left. He snapped his head around and saw a beautiful pink Chubby Floss. He gasped when he saw a crown on top of her head. She was royalty. Floss leaped down from the rock to help her into his home, for she was limping, probably dehiderated. It was, after all, a long walk from the castle to his dusty old house on the outshirts of town.
He grabbed her a cup of water and she drank it thirstly from the long walk to his house. Floss watched her intently as she took an old-looking scroll out of her gold silk bag. Floss leaned in and gasped when he saw an old family tree, starting from a very kingly- looking blue Chubby Floss that looked just like him. The tree flowed downwards, with pink, blue, and even yellow Chubby Floss heirs. At the very bottom, crammed into the smallest space, was accually a picture of him! He gasped yet again and looked into the queen's eyes. "Floss, I am your mother" she said, and hugged him. Floss blinked and rubbed his eyes, in case this was all just a dream. It was not. He let his mother rest for a while, and then they both walked back into the town, up to the castle.
There, he met his father, and was renamed King Floss. There was a grand celebration with the best food he had ever eaten and he was very grateful that his family had found him. At the end of the feast, King Floss walked up onto the golden stand above the citezins of his town and was rewarded his crown. King Floss bowed as the puffs of his city chanted his name over and over.
A few days later, King Floss was doing his favorite thing; sitting on a rock in the royal garden reading an old book from his house. He loved his new friends and family and life, and could not imagine things any other way.
Art (optional, but a major booster) - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1501631 Sorry, I am not a very good artist, but I hope you like my fanart. :)
Other - Nope :)
quitting.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2396445
squid!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NanaChicken » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 am

BrightHeaven wrote:

Name - King
Personality - Cute, cuddley, nice, friendly and caring.
Story - King is the king. Period.
Other - Nope

have fun with your new king chubby floss :3
NanaChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NanaChicken » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am

Squid! wrote:

Name - King Floss
Personality - Boastful and proud, yet is friendly to his friends. He is shy around newcomers, but once you get to know him, he is the craziest little puff you have ever met. King Puff loves spending time with his family and friends and his favorite place to hang out is the garden outside of his castle. He is very loud and his friends constantly have to ask him to quiet down.
Story - Floss was reading his favorite book in the garden outside his home, enjoying the fresh breeze blowing through the trees and bushes. He was laying ontop of a rock, the warm sun making his blue coloring vibrant. Just then, he heard a rustle in the bushes to his left. He snapped his head around and saw a beautiful pink Chubby Floss. He gasped when he saw a crown on top of her head. She was royalty. Floss leaped down from the rock to help her into his home, for she was limping, probably dehiderated. It was, after all, a long walk from the castle to his dusty old house on the outshirts of town.
He grabbed her a cup of water and she drank it thirstly from the long walk to his house. Floss watched her intently as she took an old-looking scroll out of her gold silk bag. Floss leaned in and gasped when he saw an old family tree, starting from a very kingly- looking blue Chubby Floss that looked just like him. The tree flowed downwards, with pink, blue, and even yellow Chubby Floss heirs. At the very bottom, crammed into the smallest space, was accually a picture of him! He gasped yet again and looked into the queen's eyes. "Floss, I am your mother" she said, and hugged him. Floss blinked and rubbed his eyes, in case this was all just a dream. It was not. He let his mother rest for a while, and then they both walked back into the town, up to the castle.
There, he met his father, and was renamed King Floss. There was a grand celebration with the best food he had ever eaten and he was very grateful that his family had found him. At the end of the feast, King Floss walked up onto the golden stand above the citezins of his town and was rewarded his crown. King Floss bowed as the puffs of his city chanted his name over and over.
A few days later, King Floss was doing his favorite thing; sitting on a rock in the royal garden reading an old book from his house. He loved his new friends and family and life, and could not imagine things any other way.
Art (optional, but a major booster) - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1501631 Sorry, I am not a very good artist, but I hope you like my fanart. :)
Other - Nope :)

have fun with your new king chubby floss :3
NanaChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me