3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweater Mice || #00019 || Closed

Postby august rush » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:16 pm

I love the colors of this one <3

yoyo8888 wrote:Username;; yoyo8888
Desired Name;; Adahlia
Gender;; Female
Rarity;; Rare
Personality Adahlia is, as her name suggests, spunky. She is never hesitant to speak, or squeak as the case may be, her mind. She is fun loving and the life of any party. Adahlia loves to try new things. It is rare for her to shy from any challenge. Although this can help to pressure to push her self, often leading to great rewards, this response also has a tendency to land her smack dab in the middle of trouble. She is an extremely loyal companion and fierce protector.
Last edited by august rush on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweater Mice || #00019 || Adopt

Postby puddssoul » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Username;; puddssoul
Desired Name;; Ensoleillé (Sol for short, means 'sunny' in French)
Gender;; Female
Rarity;; Rare
Personality
Gentle and caring, Sol doesn't speak much, her voice is soft and rarely heard when she does. Most don't even notice when she's there just because she's so shy and often doesn't make her presence known to others, be them humans or other Sweater Mice. However, when it comes to her friends and owner, she is quite sweet and adoring because she gets extremely attached in a very short time. She can be brave and corageous once in a while, however, don't expect it from her, for she doesn't believe very strongly in herself. Her favorite thing to do is sleep in front of a fire underneath a little blanket and nap peacefully. Her favorite smell is cinnamon, and her favorite thing to hear is her owner singing. Sol is quite calm ninety-nine percent of the time, and is a good companion for most Sweater Mice.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoyo8888 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Username;; yoyo8888
Desired Name;; Adahlia
Gender;; Female
Rarity;; Rare
Personality Adahlia is, as her name suggests, spunky. She is never hesitant to speak, or squeak as the case may be, her mind. She is fun loving and the life of any party. Adahlia loves to try new things. It is rare for her to shy from any challenge. Although this can help to pressure to push her self, often leading to great rewards, this response also has a tendency to land her smack dab in the middle of trouble. She is an extremely loyal companion and fierce protector.
yoyo8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby august rush » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 pm

yoyo8888 wrote:Username;; yoyo8888
Desired Name;; Adahlia
Gender;; Female
Rarity;; Rare

Congrats! Although I really loved both of the forms entered, I see her more as a spunky character, mainly because her colors don't suggest she would be quiet. Thank you both for entering <3
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me