Adopt our pups! by ratsy

Based on Click to view
Artist ratsy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt our pups!

Postby ratsy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Wow, who'd think Montezuma and Vetochka would come to like each other? Well, all is possible, but now there are six little unneeded puppies. Care to give them a home? (I"ll make refs if you want.)

Pup One (Hope)
I have thought of her as a female so far, but you can make her a male, I guess. She represents hope and not giving up, a birds song in the early morning, the smell of wild flowers in the crisp mountain air and all things bright and beautiful. That is her design, but the personality can be different. (ref)
The symbol on her came up in the Google search "hope symbols" ADOPTED BY Lukina!

Pup Two (Fire and Ice)
This pup represents flames, fire and heat. The symbol on him/her is the Aztec flame symbol. Be careful with this pretty canine: you may receive burns! Huh, but the icy blue eyes are strange for a creature of fire... (ref and sorry for the bad quality. Tired.)

Pup Three (Sticking out by blending in)
This puppy believes that one can make a difference, and her sign means "a drop in the ocean". He/She enjoy having many friends and doing things as a group. They communicate with anyone and start friendships with ease. A true social butterfly! (ref) Reserved.

Pup Four (Life)
This is the nature pup of the group! They represent life of plants and animals! (ref)

Pup Five (Sugar Pressure and Spice and everything nice truly terrifying)
Do I have to say anything else? Can be male or female. (ref.) ADOPTED BY ~Country~ !

Pup Six (not being noticed)
This pup has brown natural markings and isn't noticed in the company of their siblings. They are shy and antisocial. (ref)

Form:
Code: Select all
Pup Number:
Name:
Story:
Art:

I got Vetocka from a breeding: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1352475& .
Last edited by ratsy on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:24 am, edited 9 times in total.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt our pups!

Postby Lukina » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Pup Number: 1
Name: Estel (Means Star and Hope.)
Background: Estel had pretty good life in the pack with her parents and siblings, they played a lot and always learned something new. Every day always held a new adventure for her and her siblings, be it learning to play fight or hunt ot was always something fun. Then one day her parents told them they would have to go off on there own and make or join new packs, it was all she could think a out after she was told. They did have a few hard times with rival packs, but it wasn't anything too serious or so she thought. It was always over food or someone accusing another of crossing the boarder. She learned everything by watching the going ons.
Story: Estel wasn't quite a year old when she left her parents for new adventures, she was ready for something new in her life. Things were starting to turn out to be the same thing every day, it was time for a change in her life. So, she set out to start her new life and see what adventures the world held.........
Art: Can't do art at this time.

(I absolutely adore this pup. I love the colors and the description you gave her.)
Last edited by Lukina on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Pup Number:5
Name:Hakan (Its Turkish)
Background:WIP
Story: Hakan was very young when he left his pack to explore the world, even know everyone thought he was crazy for wanting to leave he still did. He first started his journey at the edge of a hidden forest in the middle of paridise, he was nervous at first unsure of what laid ahead of him. He slowly made his away from the forest and out into the open his bright coat stood out against the lush green grass and wildflowers. Hakan moved slowly weary of the surrounding since he had never been outside of the forest. He broke into a run calmly down finally, he bounced threw the abundance of wilflowers taking in the freash air and all the new smells. He slowly to walked as he came out to a large river to a rocky bank, he looked around then trotted up to and lowered his head to take a drink, as he opened his eyes and large fish stared up at him. Hakan jumped back surprised to see the creature staring at him. He crept back up to edge of the river and looked down at the fish that was still contently staring at him. He took in a deeo breath then left out a sigh "Just a fish." He said, his voice kind and strong, he slowly crept down to a fish free spots in the river and lowed his head slowly. He first studied the water yo confirm there were no fish, he then began to drink. He raised his quickly hearing a stick snap, he quickly turned around to see a rabbit that had came to get a drink to. He smiled at the small animal then walked down the river bank looking for a place to cross. He stopped stared at a spot and nodded sure that it was safe to cross, he slowly began to walk in but suddenly the water became very deep and fell in with a loud splash. He quickly swam to the surface and began to paddle to the river bank as the strong current tried to drag him back under. He clawed at the rocky bank and pulled himself onto it using a large rock and looked back at the river "Next time, go slower and look for somewhere shallow." He said and shook out his thick fur. Hakan looked back at the rabbit that had found a shallow spot to cross showing Hakan where it was, he nodded the rabbit "Thank you." He said and continued forward. Once he got to a high spot on the Great Mountain he took one last look back at his home before turning and continuing forward with his journey.
Art: Hakan
Last edited by Eremite on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 am

I am working on the refs now, and art is optional, though you do have to finish your forms before they are yours.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 am

Curious, can I stop my story where it is, or do i have to continue to where he finds a place to live for awhile?
Listen to me
I always want more
I always want more

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am

It's great the way it is!
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 am

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1497906
I made a ref, so now Hakan is all yours!
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 pm

.:Lena:. wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1497906

Ok and thank you so much ^_^ I thought he was just adorible and he is PS: do you beleive that it only took me 14 minuets to do that whole form including the story, at 2am, i timed myself....
Listen to me
I always want more
I always want more

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 pm

~Country~ wrote:
.:Lena:. wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1497906

Ok and thank you so much ^_^ I thought he was just adorible and he is PS: do you beleive that it only took me 14 minuets to do that whole form including the story, at 2am, i timed myself....

Whoa. Nice.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlyBlue » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Pup Number: 6
Name: Claire
Background: Very shy, and she tends to stay out of the fun,even though her siblings push her into doing things. When her other siblings go on adventures outside the den, she stays in the corner, happily curled up and taking a nap.
Story: One time, one of her siblings started picking on her, but her parents were asleep. Her sibling pushed her out of the den, and nosed her down a steep hill so she wouldn't be seen. Claire tried to find her way back, but couldn't. Eventually, she grew older, and learned how to do things on her own, though, she is still very shy, and still wonders if her family is alive.
Art: (Can't do art at the moment, sorry!)
SlyBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me