Pups with Accessories by Wandering Sketch

Based on Click to view
Artist Wandering Sketch [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pups with Accessories

Postby Wandering Sketch » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Yep... kinda went crazeh. x3 Didn't have time, so everything is rushed, but here's the basics;;
All of them have a buckle. It's their signature? Rascal's is on his foreleg, Chari's is on her tail, and Rai's is on his ear.
Rascal has an office-punk type style. All black-and-white diamond patterned. A tie, a hat, his buckle, and two diamond-patterned back sockings. These do not cover his paws.
Chari has a beanie-hippy stype, with a black metal cross necklace, her beanie hat, and rubberbands-type braclets on three legs; three on one foreleg, two on the other, and one on the final back leg. Of course, her tail buckle. :3
Rai's attire is more modest and sensible; a charm necklace with lockets that keep track of his beloved friends and family {many are still empty, as he anticipates new meetings}, a buckle on the ear, and thin fingerless gloves that match the faux leather on the buckle.

Love them all, can't wait to draw 'em! =D Designs are credited to bunnyboohoo. ^.^

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me