Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Knight's Light, Golden White by BlueNightEagle

Artist BlueNightEagle [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Knight's Light, Golden White

Postby BlueNightEagle » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Wheee a rhyming title~ Yes I'm tired and am acting a little more idiotic than usual, I apologize in advance.

A sketch I got cared away with of something I doodled on one of my own art program earlier. Well, someONE, not thing.

Why a knight? I love knights and realized I had no knight-like characters.
Why another keronian? That I dunno, maybe because the idea for armor I had looked better on a frog than it did on a human being akjshdkajhsda.
What's his name? I don't know that either, though I'm considering Marar(Mah-are-are) or Vororo, mostly Vororo. Suggestions would be welcome though, as long as the name had a bit of meaning behind it, or is based off of something that does c:

Sketch and character are mine <3
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me