Masked Zephyx ~ My entry by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Masked Zephyx ~ My entry

Postby Vazchu » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 am

I couldn't resist to start with an entry right away. So here it is. I really enjoyed making it even though it's only my second time using the oekaki here, I really have to use it more (I'm too picky with what I should draw with it or something like that). I think I overdid this fellow with some parts (and I'm still thinking about to change a few more things on him... but I'm not sure if I'll go ahead and do that later though, maybe or maybe not). I guess that I simply was too inspired. I based his colours from the Gods of ancient Egypt . And if I shall go ahead and mention some names, Seth was my main inspiration.

As for what I'd like to apply for with this entry is most likely a permanent artist, however, I wouldn't mind a guest artist either.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Masked Zephyx ~ My entry

Postby CrimsonButterfly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm

If these guys were up for adoption, I would seriously try out for this one. He is beautiful! I love what you did with it!!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I work 12 hour shifts right now, so if I'm slow to answer or online and don't answer, it's probably because I'm on my phone, while on break at work. Please try to be patient with me. :)
CrimsonButterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 pm

CrimsonButterfly wrote:If these guys were up for adoption, I would seriously try out for this one. He is beautiful! I love what you did with it!!
There's two up for adoption right now; the Zephyx of the sun and the Zephyx of the night. But this one isn't up for adoption due to that it's just my entry in a try to become an artist for the Zephyx's. Anyhow, thank you so much, I'm so happy you like him! :'3
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrimsonButterfly » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Vazchu wrote:
CrimsonButterfly wrote:If these guys were up for adoption, I would seriously try out for this one. He is beautiful! I love what you did with it!!
There's two up for adoption right now; the Zephyx of the sun and the Zephyx of the night. But this one isn't up for adoption due to that it's just my entry in a try to become an artist for the Zephyx's. Anyhow, thank you so much, I'm so happy you like him! :'3

I would go and bid on one of them, if I liked them...But the eyes on them aren't too nice...At least in my opinion. If you become an Artist for the Zephyx's, I'll bid on one of your. Or ask for a custom one (if that's possible).
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I work 12 hour shifts right now, so if I'm slow to answer or online and don't answer, it's probably because I'm on my phone, while on break at work. Please try to be patient with me. :)
CrimsonButterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me