Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hellhound-My-Legend's Alika'i. c:

Postby bibz » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 am

Winner's form:
HellHound-My-Legend
Alika'i
I was having trouble finding a name for him, and I was planning to go to Google Translator or something and just find a Latin or Greek word that went with his personality but I felt that would be lazy and, well, impersonal. So I went away from CS and just toddled about on the internet for a bit and came back and...And when I looked at him, he just started to scream Alika'i to me.
I know I've heard the name somewhere before...Can't really remember where though.
I did a bit of research and it turns out that Alika'i means Guide or Leader. I think the name is very fitting.

Alika'i 's personality can be broken up into two main categories; what he shows the world and who he really is.
He is one of those people who feel they need to hide who they really are to protect themselves and their mind. Alika'i worries that if he shows people what he's really like that they will treat him with a lack of respect and dignity. Alika'i 's pride keeps him from letting people get close to him and in the end, that will probably me the reason for his demise.

~ The first thing most people will notice about Alika'i is that he is not a force to be reckoned with. Although this is still true even on the inside as Alika'i does not enjoy people taking their chances with him, he is not really as aggressive as he is made out to be. He makes others think that he is someone who is irritable and hot-headed so they are less likely to try and associate with him.
~ Alika'i tends to respond to situations with a bitter or sarcastic approach. It is not that he tries to look unoptimised, but more like he couldn't care less. His sarcasm has definitely bled into his true personality, but in reality he is far more witty than just simply sarcastic.
~ Although it is almost never shown outright, Alika'i is actually rather humorous. As I've said before, he is witty and sarcastic and he also likes to look at things in a good light although he tries to bury this side of him.
~ Alika'i is very stubborn. Once he sets his mind to do something there is little anyone can do to stop him. His unwavering determination and loyalty make him a Warrior of note. He will often make his own decisions and go his own way but he will always follow through on something once he agrees to it or has decided to do it himself.
~ Another trait that makes him a valued Luptatori is his ability to make quick decisions and be able to do so without fear of failing or criticism.
~ Alika'i is at times too compassionate for his own good. Although he is not close with many people, he cares for many he barley even knows. He will often do something to risk himself to save others has he is, in his heart, very unselfish. Although his giving nature is almost never seen.
~ Alika'i has been alone a large portion of his life, longer than most, and so he has a great understanding for those who experience loss or loneliness. He will sympathise and empathise with others and if you befriend him, know you have found a true companion who will follow you into the dark and beyond.
~ He is very emotionally strong and is accepting to both himself and others, he is very non judging and will usually give people a fair chance to prove themselves to him before he makes an assessment.
~ He has a very strong sense of what is right and what is wrong and has morals and sticks with them.
~ Alika'i often makes rash or irrational decisions that have both in the past and the present, and most likely will in the future as well, cost him greatly. He has a tenacity to sometimes do things without thinking, and when he does it often means someone's life, or his own, gets put at risk.
~ This Guardian has trust issues. No one is really quite sure where they stem from but they are there. He is very cautious when putting his trust in someone and does not do so lightly. Before he truly has faith in anyone they will need to show both their worth and their dependability.
~ Alika'i has a tendency to be defiant and disrespectful. He doesn't believe in respecting anyone unless he thinks they deserve his respect. He also hates being disrespected though. When people choose to disobey him, or say a word against him, he will always have something to say about it.
~ Alika'i has a fire brewing in him, a flame that burns for the fight. The war; the chaos of battle. He knows where he stands when he's fighting. He will give his life to protect his tribe. He is brave and courageous but never knows just when to back down.
~ Despite all his flaws, Alika'i is someone you can trust. He would sooner die than give up a secret and he'd rather face off twenty Delators single-handed before he betrayed those he loves. You can trust Alika'i with your life.

[i]
Let's start at the very beginning.
Alika'i was born four years ago to his Luptatori mother and father. Both respected enough throughout the Guardians that some were very excited for the birth of their pups. They were given two children, both beautiful little boys who almost at once seemed to want to tumble and turn all over the place. Alika'i and his brother were very close, but unfortunately, just a two years after their birth, his brother was tragically mauled and killed by a Delator. The entire tribe grieved, and although his parents were overcome with sadness, no-one felt his death harder than Alika'i.
His brother had been his best friend, and to have that ripped away was almost too much for Alika'i to take. His entire being seemed to shift, become someone different. Someone who hid himself from the world. He started going off by himself a lot more, never far enough to cause a problem, but far enough away so that he could be with his own thoughts.
Alika'i 's parents were empathetic but there was only so much they could do for their grieving pup. Although Alika'i was two years old at the time of his brother's death, and he was meant to be growing up instead of crawling into his own mind and hiding there with his thoughts, near the end of his third year of life he began to heal somewhat.

But all his hard work was very almost cut down when both his parents were killed in battle. Everyone was expecting him to be shut down once again and close himself off like he did when his brother died. What he actually did surprised everyone. He didn't even seem to react. When told, all he really did was go off by himself for about an hour and then he came back and acted like everything was normal. Most Guardians were shocked that he blew off the death of his parents so easily. To tell the truth though, inside, Alika'i felt like his heart had been once again, and too soon, ripped from his body. He would still have his times when he'd go off alone, wanting to be with his thoughts, but it wasn't nearly as noticeable as before.

All this though, only seemed to make Alika'i stronger. He became focussed on being the best warrior he possibly could be because he knows it is what his parents and his brother would have wanted him to do: move on.
He didn't ever truly move on but he has been able to almost let go. He still can be cold and quiet at times but mostly he just tries to defend his Tribe. Do good by his fellow Guardians, and uphold his parents legacy.

The first time I was going through these adoptables, I didn't really give this one a second glance. Then I came back a few days later. I don't know what it was...It was that feeling you get when you suddenly understand something you've been struggling with for sometime. It was like my mind saying "Oh! You're the one!" I didn't waste any time after that...I don't know if it will make any sense, but I just Feel this GoP more than the others I've seen.
He's gorgeous and has a simple design but with so much potential.

~GoP's like to live in the lush mountainous areas of Pandora
~Male GoP's are larger than their female counterparts
~GoP's most powerful enemy is the Delator
~Lideri are the "Alphas" of the Guardians, also known as Chiefs
~There can only be one Healer at a time
~Pandora is one of Saturn's moons

XxX
Line art by Barcode

XxX
^^ Beautiful art done by Aishia

- - -
Last edited by bibz on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bibz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guardian of Pandora - Blue.

Postby Luckypaw » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Bump. c:
Are you confident in your role-playing abilities or skills? Consider yourself
semi-literate to literate, with the ability to write at least two paragraphs
each post? Click the link below! We are a tightly knit community of literate
role-players who not only role-play well (one x ones, groups, etc) but also
play games, send each other loving notes and chat about anything.

Best Literate Role-playing Website Created
Luckypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 am

Username:
Weed-Sama

Name:
Ryo (Ree-o)

Personality:
General
In short: Extremely loyal, Kind, Friendly, Protective, Hates killing for no reason, Likes to talk, Respectful, Generous, Patient, Honourable
Full out: Listening to and obeying his leader's every order without fail, Ryo is known as a very devoted and obedient Guardian. He will never betray his leader, and will ensure that no one else betrays the leader, as much as he can. He is kind in the sense that Ryo would help out anyone who he thinks needs help, and would ensure that those in need receive their needs without fail. His kind-hearted nature sometimes makes the Guardian seem weak in others' eyes, but Ryo will never retaliate to any insults, preferring to ignore them, and prove his strength to them some other day. Ryo loves to have friends, and will often approach random Guardians in the pack with an offer of friendship. He believes that the purpose of his life is to make more friends and have fun, but will often exert his self-control to train himself, due to his rank as a Luptatori. Ryo will protect his friends and pack with his life, and will attack any who threatens them in an attempt to subdue the threat, whether it is a Delator, or a normal predator who has accidentally stumbled upon his friends and/or pack. His protective nature makes him able to fight properly in a battle, as he would be fighting for others, and not just for himself, thus enhancing his abilities when he thinks about the consequences of not winning. Despite this, however, Ryo hates to kill in a battle, unless the enemy is bent on killing him, as the Guardian respects all life, even the ones of a small prey animal. He is very talkative, and is often scolded by the higher rankeds for talking too much. Even after the scolding, though, Ryo will still continue to talk, as he claims talking 'helps him to clear his mind and stay focused on the task at hand'. Most don't believe it, but it does help Ryo in the said aspects. The Guardian is extremely respectful to his elders and higher rankeds, and will never talk back to them or be rude to them. To him, elders are the most important, as they have had the experience of a lifetime (literally) and are wise, while the higher rankeds are still young and are not as wise as the elders. Ryo is generous in the sense that he often gives up his food to a younger and/or more helpless Guardian, even if said Guardian is an omega. All life is equal to Ryo, and he will treat all equally, with the exception of the higher rankeds. Patience is a virtue that Ryo is proud of, as well as honor, and the Guardian will often prove these virtues. Honor in battle, when Ryo doea not resort to cheap tricks to cheat in a fight, but instead fighting straight on. Patience when waiting or talking to an irritating higher ranked, as he won't vent his feelings out then, waiting instead for night to fall before heading off and venting his frustrations to no one in particular.

To friends
In short: Talkative, Friendly, Loyal, Respectful, Kind, Protective
Full out: Being one that loves to talk, Ryo will chatter on and on for as long as he can on any topic at hand. He can be totally random, jumping from topic to topic suddenly, or he can be constant, keeping to one topic, and going on and on about it. However, this is Ryo's way of showing his friendly side to those who are already his friends, and also a way to ensure that he and his friends never get bored, as they'll always have to ponder on what Ryo is ranting about. Ryo will never go against his friends, not ever. But if the alpha of the pack orders him to do something that will indefinitely harm his friends, Ryo will try to negotiate with the alpha or higher ranked, seeing if there's something else he can do other than the said order. Ryo respects his friend's beliefs and the way they see things, even if they are different from his point of view, for the Guardian believes in the fact that everyone is unique, and thus has their own way of perceiving things. Kind to the point that ge would do anything in order to help his friends, and protective to the point that he would willingly jump into battle to protect them, Ryo can be considered a loyal and good friend, though others may see him otherwise.

To strangers
In short: Secretive, Kind to an extent, Silent, Suspicious to an extent
Full out: Ryo is suspicious of all who are not part of the Guardian pack, and he will not hesitate to show it. The Luptatori will be very questioning of any strangers, as well as demanding to know why they are where they are. He is still kind, but will only help strangers if they really need it. If not, he would just leave them to settle things themselves, and ignore their troubles. Ryo will pretend to be mute when first meeting a stranger, so that he would seem more helpless, and so as to make the stranger show their true personality. Even if his cover as a mute is blown, Ryo will prefer to speak as little as possible, as he believes that a member of the Guardian pack shouldn't speak with someone inferior enough to not be a part of the Guardian pack. He would be secretive, not saying a thing about the Guardians' pack unless necessary, and would not tell the stranger any secrets at all, be it from him, with a friend, or a foe.

To higher rankeds
In short: Respectful, Loyal, Obedient, Serious
Full out: Respecting those who are higher ranked than him is considered basic manners to this Guardian, and he will never be seen disrespecting higher rankeds. Ryou is willing to do whatever the higher rankeds tell him to do, and will carry out all orders faithfully, unless his orders are for him to harm his friends and/or family in some way, in which case he will try to negotiate the orders in hopes of getting different commands from his superiors. Ryou will never betray the higher rankeds, as he believes that betraying them is a form of disrespect, and also makes him lose his honor as a Luptatori. Serious around the higher rankeds, Ryou won't be found cracking a joke when carrying out an order from the higher rankeds, and is rarely seen smiling while with the higher rankeds.

To lower rankeds
In short: Kind, Friendly, Talkative, Generous, Patient
Full out: Though most may see the lowest ranked in a pack as punching bags, or as worthless creatures to vent their every frustration on, Ryou sees these lowest ranked members as having the most potential to rise up through the ranks, and treats them as kindly as he possibly can. The Guardian will try his best to be friends with as many low ranking members as he can, and will often engage them in long conversations, trying to see why they were placed as a low ranking member, and trying to find out how they can rise up in the ranks. The Luptatori will bring these low ranked members gifts of food often, and is patient to them in the sense that some of these lower rankeds may have problems speaking their mind. Thus, he will wait and encourage them, hoping that they'll become more confident in the future.

History:
Born to 1 year
Ryou was born to a pair of unique Guardians, his father not having the ankle fur that most Guardians do, and his mother having flopped ears. Despite his heritage, though, Ryou was treated like a normal Guardian offspring, and had a relatively normal upbringing. His peers often commented on the strange traits of his parents, and teased him about it, but the young Guardian never spoke back to them, and also never acted aggressively towards them. He simply ignored their comments and teasing, and went on with his life, preferring to stay silent and calm. Eventually, the teasing stopped completely, when the Guardian's peers deemed it not fun that Ryou never retaliated, and Ryou was finally able to go about as a normal Guardian, where his heritage would be put aside whenever he was with a peer.

1 year to 2 years
After the Guardian lived his first year of life, he was given the rank of Teen, and got his wooden armor for the first time. Cherishing his armor, Ryou made sure that there was never any unnecessary dents on it while he wore it out of training. During one of his training sessions, however, Ryou was taken out with some other young Guardians in a practice fight against a young Delatpr that the older Lutatoris had captured. Though shocked and afraid at first, the young Guardian put aside his fears, and, summoning up his courage, battled the young Delatpr alongside his peers. They won, and defeated the larger creature, and though Ryou managed to het away with only a few minor injuries, his wooden armor had been brown and destroyed in the fight. This saddened him greatly, and the Guardian stayed silent and gloomy for the next few days, until he was given another set of wooden armor, as a replacement for the one that had been destroyed.

2 years to 3 years
After his training as a Teen was completed, the Luptatori of the pack assessed Ryou's skills, and decided that he was suitable for the rank of a warrior. Knowing of the Luptatoris' decision, Ryou sought the advice and permission of the pack alpha, and after a long talk, was allowed to have the rank of warrior after the alpha recognized his skills and the older warriors' acknowledgements. It was then, that Ryou was given his first set of metal armor, which he wore with pride. His wooden armor was kept aside, and though he never used it after receivin his metal armor, Ryou still took great care of the wooden armor, as he deemed it a treasure that held his memories and experiences as a youth. As a junior Lutatori, Ryou was still trained by the seniors - the more experienced ones - and was taught the skills and tricks of how to fight fiercely even while he protected himself. A warrior's code was taught to him, and the Guardian learned to uphold his honor, and to never strike down a helpless foe, no matter whether the foe was a mortal enemy to him or his kind.

3 years to 4 years
Nothing much happened happened in Ryou's fourth year of life, and though he had been involved in quite a few scuffle with Delators, he always came out with few injuries. It was a this time though, when the Guardian started being more friendly to his peers and packmates, as the loneliness due to the lack of friends from his childhood was finally catching up with him. This resulted in a minor personality change for the Guardian, and though his peers didn't really mind the change, it was clear that Ryou wanted to be friends with them despite their constant teasing and bullying of him when he was but a mere pup. The Luptatori's peers were suspicious, yes, but only for a short period of time, before they finally decided to be friends with the Guardian who they had teased so much in their youth. Their acceptance of him as a friend made Ryou more confident, and made him the Guardian that he was, and still is, today.

Why you want this Guardian:
I want to be more involved in this species by owning one of the Guardians, plus I like this one's design. I also think that it'd be fun to see how this species will work out on the end, and I am interested in using this Guardian in a Guardian role-play if there ever is one.

A few Guardian facts:
•All Guardians have semi-muscular or muscular builds.
•All Guardians have tufts of fur attached to their hind ankles.
•Male Guardians are larger than female Guardians.
•Guardians are not born with armor - it is made for adults.
•Females tend to be swifter than males, but weaker.
•A Guardian's biggest threat is a single (or a group of) Delator(s).
•Guardians tend to live in lush mountains.

Armor Concept:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1511666

Art:
WIP

Other:
He's 4 years old.
Last edited by Sentoki on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Bump. (:
bibz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:43 pm

So adorable. <3

Crimson Wings
Sergent
Sergent is a die hard male. He is brave at heart and not afraid to fight for what him or his friends believe in. He most certaintly isn't afraid to die for anyone, even a traitor. He is very protective, his will allowing him to be a tank and be ready for anything, even a sudden fight. Sergent isn't what you'd consider 'caring', but he hates to see other GoP's in pain. He would die for anyone. He has no enemies with any GoP's, but anything else it's quite a debate. He can be peaceful when left alone, but the 'World Harmony' is impossible, in his eyes. He says everyone has thier own opinion, someone's likely to kill someone. He is very wise, but he is no elder, and is constantly reminded of it. He loves and cherishes the little things, such as life and the sun. Sergent is very dominant and always feels the need to take over, and would get injured or get himself purposely killed if anyone was in inamient danger. The only thing hiding behind that mask is a tank, though he is a bit fast. While almost anyone can outrun him, its almost impossible to take him down. He is a not a good hunter at all, since he was made for fighting. He really can't catch prey, even though he is very skillful. Thats only because Sergent has been trained for his current rank, which he is very skillful at. He doesn't have much friends, though he's friendly with almost anyone, and his biggest and possibly only fear is his friends or family getting hurt.
Sergent wasn't always Sergent. His name was Crendor.

He was born a single pup. No siblings to tackle, no wrestling. So, Crendor wasn't too buff, and other pups often teased him, though he didn't mind much. Crendor spent his days in the confidement of making new inventions to teach himself; which a very nice Guardian helped him do, after he made ARTS, the Automatic Robotic Training System. It stored all information it was given, and the nice GUardian put it all in there, and he learned from it everyday.

He was quite smart from it afterwards by the time he was ready for training. He knew techniques and dominated the others, so he was the first one to get the thin layer of armor first. It gradually grew, as he made more addons for the armor, such as the IGP, the Item Grabber Prototype. Crendor had become 'Tank', then, since he was such a hard to take down trainee.

His actual name Sergent came when some delators charged into camp after he was just promoted. Yup; chance of events, huh?
Well, Sergent used his inventions to distract them, and he lead the pursuit, as most of the Guardians were out. He managed to save the camp, all for one of his inventions. Sergent didn't actually kill them, but from his hardiness, quick thinking, and leadership, he earned the name.

So afterwards, the name just stuck; Crendor wasn't good enough for one of the Lupatori who had saved the camp. So, when the others got home, they awarded him for his bravery; His own set of unique armor, the color green.
Why I want him?
A few reasons.
I'd love to have one, just for the fact of it's so pretty. Not just for that, but I like the concept of a Guardian, somewhat like a suped up wolf in armor. It makes me smile.
Male Guardians are larger than female Guardians.
Guardians are not born with armor - it is made for adults.
Females tend to be swifter than males, but weaker.
A Guardian's biggest threat are Delators.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1506949

'A Guard', by me

There's a tale of a guard who's as fine as slim,
An armor of steel and wiskers of trim,
Who's heart is brave and true pure,
Who's strength is strong as iron forever more.
Not a thing of fear in his casted skull,
Who's glance of eyes can give a big lull.

Who's name ment Rock and now means Lead,
Who's spirit is pure and always freed,
Wise as a spirit yet tough like a soul,
But respect for him will never grow old.

So if you see the guard of steel,
Give him a bow; a possible kneel.
A smile will come with a promise to you;
"Protection; I promise, it's true."

Other:
^.^
Last edited by Venatici on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 am

Bump. ^^
bibz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luckypaw » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 am

c: So glad to see some interest. Bump!
Are you confident in your role-playing abilities or skills? Consider yourself
semi-literate to literate, with the ability to write at least two paragraphs
each post? Click the link below! We are a tightly knit community of literate
role-players who not only role-play well (one x ones, groups, etc) but also
play games, send each other loving notes and chat about anything.

Best Literate Role-playing Website Created
Luckypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 pm

I added the link for the Armor Outline, and working on history.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:40 pm

//Bump o3o

Its the 16th :D
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist