Artist moonlessnight. [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt Me!

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 am

Username: Nexxus
Name: Sen
Personality: Dark, mysterious, a bit of a loner but looks out for those around him to an extent.
Story(must do!): Sen was born as a "mountain dog", the offspring of a pair of feral dogs who later abandoned him in the mountains. He had to learn to look after himself, but feels sympathy for those who he sees in a situation similar to what he had to go through. He still lives alone, occasionally helping those who get lost in his territory, both human and dog.
Anything else?: Sorry the idea is so short. xD; First come/first serves don't give a lot of time for detailed creativity

This one was a first-come first-seve!
Last edited by moonlessnight. on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me!

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:20 am

Ok!! first come first serve!!
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nexxus » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 am

Username: Nexxus
Personality: Dark, mysterious, a bit of a loner but looks out for those around him to an extent.
Story(must do!): Sen was born as a "mountain dog", the offspring of a pair of feral dogs who later abandoned him in the mountains. He had to learn to look after himself, but feels sympathy for those who he sees in a situation similar to what he had to go through. He still lives alone, occasionally helping those who get lost in his territory, both human and dog.
Anything else?: Sorry the idea is so short. xD; First come/first serves don't give a lot of time for detailed creativity.
ImageImageImage
Nexxus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 am

Nexxus wrote:Username: Nexxus
Anything else?: Sorry the idea is so short. xD; First come/first serves don't give a lot of time for detailed creativity.

Congrats!!!!
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me