Drawing sessions 2

Voodoo Fox #8 (ADOPTED)

Postby huskyhiccups » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 am

ADOPTED! <3

"Username: *Midnight Stars*
Fox's name: Emerelle
Personality: Caring, hard to scare but very shy, although a fast runner
Art or story (Is required): Hunter's Joy:

I hunt. There is no better word for it. I sneak through the gloom, detecting movements and slight changes - and then I hear it; the rustle of a rabbit in the bushes. He (or she, as my mother would always add) is already dead. I try to make it quick, spearing the brain with a canine, but I know he is regretting ever coming into the forest, and that wounds me, delicious though a nice cut of rabbit may be. Still, I must look on the bright side: that feels like... Is it a mouse? Great. Dessert. Mouse is sweet, small and sweet. There's a bird up in that tree as well, so I must be stealthy as I gently pull this branch. Further... Further... Almost there... Aaand the branch breaks, and no bloody wings for me. It's a pity, because I love bloody wings. Now I have to go and get that mouse, who seems to not have heard the branch episode, which is lucky - left-hooves-right-hooves-left-hooves-right-hooves-aand TRAP that mouse, SQUISH it dead, GRAB it with my teeth and OOOOH is that a patch of wild brambles? Lucky, lucky me, I think as I snatch a few from a dead branch and spread them over the mouse. Dinner is served, and, for the first time in a while, I feel happy and content as I bite into the mouse. Life is good for the Voodoo Fox.
"
Last edited by huskyhiccups on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Voodoo Fox #8

Postby *Midnight Stars* » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:30 am

Username: *Midnight Stars*
Fox's name: Emerelle
Personality: Caring, hard to scare but very shy, although a fast runner
Art or story (Is required): Hunter's Joy:

I hunt. There is no better word for it. I sneak through the gloom, detecting movements and slight changes - and then I hear it; the rustle of a rabbit in the bushes. He (or she, as my mother would always add) is already dead. I try to make it quick, spearing the brain with a canine, but I know he is regretting ever coming into the forest, and that wounds me, delicious though a nice cut of rabbit may be. Still, I must look on the bright side: that feels like... Is it a mouse? Great. Dessert. Mouse is sweet, small and sweet. There's a bird up in that tree as well, so I must be stealthy as I gently pull this branch. Further... Further... Almost there... Aaand the branch breaks, and no bloody wings for me. It's a pity, because I love bloody wings. Now I have to go and get that mouse, who seems to not have heard the branch episode, which is lucky - left-hooves-right-hooves-left-hooves-right-hooves-aand TRAP that mouse, SQUISH it dead, GRAB it with my teeth and OOOOH is that a patch of wild brambles? Lucky, lucky me, I think as I snatch a few from a dead branch and spread them over the mouse. Dinner is served, and, for the first time in a while, I feel happy and content as I bite into the mouse. Life is good for the Voodoo Fox.
my magistreamback to school again, back to school againmy fanfiction

6% of people love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 94% who think that wolves are vicious, evil animals.
*Midnight Stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Voodoo Fox #8

Postby huskyhiccups » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Accepted, all yours c:
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me