Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

... by 2246

Artist 2246 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby 2246 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 am

____
Last edited by 2246 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lerina is crying...

Postby Foxanna » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 am

Aaw, that's so sweet....
Ya know what, this is pretty cool, but you goes on my nerves somehow. Sorry, see more down.
No one is perfect, but that doesn't mean that you're bad. But you ALWAYS comment I know, it sucks, I suck.... And stuff like that. It's just not fine.
I suck too but I don't comment that.... Be positive, girl!
Foxanna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:02 am

Uh,This is old....I hope im better now!(with drawing)Im always negative,cuz my life is negative...=( No!You dont suk you are great!!!=D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxanna » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:27 am

Nikolina wrote:Uh,This is old....I hope im better now!(with drawing)Im always negative,cuz my life is negative...=( No!You dont suk you are great!!!=D

WARNING, HUGE!!
I know it's old.... And you are better! But you still do that. And listen, I had the same thing. And my life is negative TOO. Now more and more people think that, like one gay idiot from my class. I hear it all the timee, and when I say a word about my life, everyone go crazy (like that idiot). -.-
(That idiot is not my friend, he's an best enemy forever to me and kattu. He's always right to us. Annoying. -.-)
And today, I've almost cried in school. Ya know why? Because of my life, actually. Everything got worse and worse about my problems. It was the 3rd night that I didn't sleep because of it. And no fu***** day was normal. Worse and worse....
So today, my hands were shaking, I couldn't speak (no, really), and katturai and that idiot knew something was wrong. They asked me, and I told that I can't go like it anymore. I said: "Third time.... Worse and worse.... No normal day...." They were scared because of me.... Kinda. We were writing test today.
And also, I don't know do you care, but no one from my class doesn't notice me, talk to me, cares about me.... No one! To me and to kattu.
When I've got back from school, my mom was waiting. Asked what's wrong, what was in school.... I said it was fine, but my feelings. Of course she doesn't know about the "hell" life. She spoke maybe it's because of the hunger (I never eat at school).
And now I wrote so many words wrong so.... I won't think I'll cheer myself up.

Oh no, I shouldn't say this. katturai says no one cares about life, but.... Had to post. SO SORRY.

And yes, I do suck.
Foxanna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me