Newton Adopts!-Halloween Special (Demon) by Soupalicious

Based on Click to view
Artist Soupalicious [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Newton Adopts!-Halloween Special (Demon)

Postby Soupalicious » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 pm

This little newton doesn't look too friendly! Rumor has it that she's been kicked from home to home, with her vile temper quickly scaring off prospective families! Not even other Newtons feel comfortable (or even safe!) around this little hellion......do you have what it takes to tame this little beast? (Hopefully without loosing any limbs!)

Notes on this Newton:
-Those spines are quite fragile, but deceptively sharp! Keep a close eye on them....
-Her eyes give her amazing night vision, but she's almost blind in the day! Try to keep the shades drawn around this one!
Applications can again be absolutely anything you want-drawing, writing, dancing, if you really want! Anything goes :)

BlueAura~ wrote:
_.-:*Username*:-._
BlueAura~
_.-:*Newtons Name*:-._
Bartzabel
_.-:*Meaning*:-._
Demon with the power to raise storms.
_.-:*Newtons Art*:-._
Art by Me-
_.-:*Newtons Age*:-._
_.-:*Newtons Gender*:-._
Female
_.-:*Why was she kicked out of her last home?*:-._
Bartzabel lived in the city of Bucharest,Romania. Ever since she was born she was a very stubborn and mischevious child. She always laid pranks on the city folk usually involving scary sounds or electricity. She was caught several times and put into a dog pound. Many of the citizens argued that they knew such a creepy and stubborn creature could not be a dog, so they watched her carefully. She had a smart mind, she always found a way to escape her cage and end up on the streets, causing havoc yet again. One day she heard on a television in a store window on display say about horrible storms near the south. She saw the examples of lightning and thunder, she was amazed by it and knew she would have to try to pull a prank on someone using these 2 horrible forces of nature. She rummaged through the trash cans all around the city and found rocks of many sizes, varying from the size of a penny to the size of an apple. She found a roll of tinfoil and 2 flashlights. One of the flashlights was worn out and tattered, its batteries were almost out, no wonder someone would throw it away. though the other one seemed to work fine, no reason for a person to throw it away. She then went to choose a house to be her victim. She chose the house which lived an old man who was filthy rich, he always threw rocks at Bartzabel whenever she came close, this was the perfect time for revenge. In the afternoon she planned everything out. She knew that he always came out at night to get his mail, which isn't normal around the neighborhood. She waits in a bush with a long thick piece of tinfoil and some rocks on it. She sees him come out and starts to move the foil side to side, causing the rocks to tumble across from it to and fro, causing a rumbling sound. The old man seemed to have been startled by the noise, then looks up to see if a storm had started. Bartzabel smirks as she knows the plan is working, then tosses the damaged flashlight near the old man. The battery acid spilled on the electric wires in the flashlight, causing an electric shock to come from the flash light. As soon as she saw the bolt of electricity, she turns on the other flashlight to give the shock a glowing effect. The old man runs into the house in fear and confusion, the sky was pretty clear of clouds, what was causing this? The electric sparks from the flashlight got close to the wooden house, causing a bit of friction to make a fire. The fire spreads quickly, in a about a minute the porch of the house was already on fire. Bartzabel was shocked at the predicament, she never knew it would be this catastrophic. She runs off trying not to be at the scene of the crime. On her way to escaping, a nearby neighbor grabs and picks her up. The lady started to call the police while keeping Bartzabel in her grasp, she knew the fire was cause by her. In a few minutes the police arrive to the scene. The old man was okay, he left just in time before the house collapsed, though he was left with burnt marks on his left arm. Bartzabel was shocked about what happened, and escaped the lady's grasp. She ran off until she finally got out of the city. Gasping for breath, she looks back at her hometown, knowing she can never return back there ever again.
Last edited by Soupalicious on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gone! Find my on Flight Rising! (id: 63916)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newton Adopts!-Halloween Special (Demon)

Postby InfernoVulpes » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Username: Winxclublover
Newtons Name: Deadly Demon
Newtons Age: 5
Newtons Gender: Female
Why was she kicked out of her last home?: Because she tried to eat her brothers and sisters.

Hello, I am SamuraiWolfWarriors. You can call me SWW or just wolf if you prefer. I am a girl so I prefer she/her. I love to chat so don't be afraid to shoot over a Pm. I love TV shows, cartoons and Anime especially Fairy Tail.
InfernoVulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 am

WIP ♥

Username: aereosync
    Newtons Name: Lamatsu
    Newtons Age:
    Why was she kicked out of her last home?:
Last edited by harlical on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Thank you for the entries so far guys! And bump~
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Username:
~Just.Peachy~
Newtons Name:
Infiria
Newtons Age:
Newtons Gender:
Female
Why was she kicked out of her last home?:
She was kicked out because she literally demolished the house, chasing the dog :C Seriously...the house is just rubble now....and the dog was never found.....
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 pm

_.-:*Username*:-._
BlueAura~
_.-:*Newtons Name*:-._
Bartzabel
_.-:*Meaning*:-._
Demon with the power to raise storms.
_.-:*Newtons Art*:-._
Art by Me-
_.-:*Newtons Age*:-._
_.-:*Newtons Gender*:-._
Female
_.-:*Why was she kicked out of her last home?*:-._
Bartzabel lived in the city of Bucharest,Romania. Ever since she was born she was a very stubborn and mischevious child. She always laid pranks on the city folk usually involving scary sounds or electricity. She was caught several times and put into a dog pound. Many of the citizens argued that they knew such a creepy and stubborn creature could not be a dog, so they watched her carefully. She had a smart mind, she always found a way to escape her cage and end up on the streets, causing havoc yet again. One day she heard on a television in a store window on display say about horrible storms near the south. She saw the examples of lightning and thunder, she was amazed by it and knew she would have to try to pull a prank on someone using these 2 horrible forces of nature. She rummaged through the trash cans all around the city and found rocks of many sizes, varying from the size of a penny to the size of an apple. She found a roll of tinfoil and 2 flashlights. One of the flashlights was worn out and tattered, its batteries were almost out, no wonder someone would throw it away. though the other one seemed to work fine, no reason for a person to throw it away. She then went to choose a house to be her victim. She chose the house which lived an old man who was filthy rich, he always threw rocks at Bartzabel whenever she came close, this was the perfect time for revenge. In the afternoon she planned everything out. She knew that he always came out at night to get his mail, which isn't normal around the neighborhood. She waits in a bush with a long thick piece of tinfoil and some rocks on it. She sees him come out and starts to move the foil side to side, causing the rocks to tumble across from it to and fro, causing a rumbling sound. The old man seemed to have been startled by the noise, then looks up to see if a storm had started. Bartzabel smirks as she knows the plan is working, then tosses the damaged flashlight near the old man. The battery acid spilled on the electric wires in the flashlight, causing an electric shock to come from the flash light. As soon as she saw the bolt of electricity, she turns on the other flashlight to give the shock a glowing effect. The old man runs into the house in fear and confusion, the sky was pretty clear of clouds, what was causing this? The electric sparks from the flashlight got close to the wooden house, causing a bit of friction to make a fire. The fire spreads quickly, in a about a minute the porch of the house was already on fire. Bartzabel was shocked at the predicament, she never knew it would be this catastrophic. She runs off trying not to be at the scene of the crime. On her way to escaping, a nearby neighbor grabs and picks her up. The lady started to call the police while keeping Bartzabel in her grasp, she knew the fire was cause by her. In a few minutes the police arrive to the scene. The old man was okay, he left just in time before the house collapsed, though he was left with burnt marks on his left arm. Bartzabel was shocked about what happened, and escaped the lady's grasp. She ran off until she finally got out of the city. Gasping for breath, she looks back at her hometown, knowing she can never return back there ever again.
Last edited by guqqi on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whoopsydaizy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Hm. I'm trying out for the other (cyclops) but.. I have a story idea - it'd fit nicely with the other too.

I'll have to think 'bout this, though this one is gorgeus. But this could be risky - if I say, win this one, but not the other, the story would break up. - That wouldn't work :\ Maybe, can I ask, if you can extend this maybe 3-5 days after the 20th? To see the results of the cyclops?

Gonna have to drop out. One of these entries.. heh. :3
Last edited by whoopsydaizy on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My trades are currently open!
I prioritize natural pets!
You may take 2 pets from any OMGS-C group a day!
whoopsydaizy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Imperishable wrote:
Hm. I'm trying out for the other (cyclops) but.. I have a story idea - it'd fit nicely with the other too.

I'll have to think 'bout this, though this one is gorgeus. But this could be risky - if I say, win this one, but not the other, the story would break up. - That wouldn't work :\ Maybe, can I ask, if you can extend this maybe 3-5 days after the 20th? To see the results of the cyclops?

I'd prefer to keep them relatively close together, but I could extend this one to 1-2 days after the cyclops is announced!
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whoopsydaizy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:20 pm

That's be great, thank you. :)
My trades are currently open!
I prioritize natural pets!
You may take 2 pets from any OMGS-C group a day!
whoopsydaizy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 am

Username: .Slenderman.
Newtons Name: I shall name her Diavolo (Italian for Devil)
Newtons Age: 9 years
Why was she kicked out of her last home?: She was going crazy, she couldn;t take he neglect or stress of her old home. And the moving boxes scared her to death. She just wanted to be loved, not hated. She loved her old owner a lot.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me