Painted Wolf #6 by RainbowFinch

Based on Click to view
Artist RainbowFinch [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Painted Wolf #6

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:40 pm

I thought there needed to another definate female in the mix. I am just having too much making these guys. To win her, please fill out below.

I really like this girl, so I will be a bit picky.

~Just.Peachy~ wrote:Username:
~Just.Peachy~
Wolf's Name:
Alyara
Personality:
Alyara is a spunkier kind of Painted Wolf. She almost never calms down! She is constantly bouncing around or talking (telepathically of course.) Aly constantly tries to make as many friends as she can to make up for her lacking abilities; she finds it hard to connect with nature, unlike most other Painted Wolves. Her specialty is nursing or growing the most beautiful, exotic flowers, but ever since puphood, she has found connecting with that talent is nearly impossible. Of course, the elders could sense this fact from the moment she was born, and they saw what little paint she had. However, she refuses to let that bring down her naturally high spirits. Instead, she enlists help from those she truly trusts, (because in the past others who were believed to be her friends exploited her weakness and made a big, cruel deal about it all) and occasionally, without even trying, Alyara can bring back to life the most beautiful flower <3

Winner will be choosen due to the best name and personality.

End Date: November 9th
Last edited by RainbowFinch on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Painted Wolf #6

Postby ~Vanilla~ » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Username: bunnyboohoo
Wolf's Name: Suki
Personality: Suki is fin and out going. With a flick of her tail she is off being cute and being a little trouble maker. She is shy but very social with her friends.
♡Working on this soon♡
~Vanilla~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Traffic » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Username:
Traffic
Wolf's Name:
Meco {Meeee-coo}
Personality:
Meco is unique. She is not like your average wolf. She is genuine in everything she does. Her loyalty is phenomenal and you never have to doubt her. Meco's kindness inspires others to do good things. Meco is not weak though. She is a strong independent wolf who can get herself through anything she sets her mind to. She is hilarious! Sometimes she has a dry sense of humor, and other times she just knows to how make people laugh :). She tends to be random at times...really random. But she knows when to be serious. Meco has been told by many that her advice changes the way they look at life. Meco has a very bubbly personality that makes anyone comfortable talking with her. When she smiles, it lights up a whole room. Her intelligence is also above average. She is able to learn quickly and apply. Meco has many good personality traits, but she is not self-conceited. As a matter of fact, she has some downers too. Sometimes Meco can be a little too sarcastic. That can offend some people, but she apologizes. She also has a tendency to procrastinate from time to time. But she still manages to get everything done.
Art Shop|My characters|Tumblr|dA|FA|Ask my characters
I have been inactive for a really long time, but I'm gonna try and start being more involved with this site. uwu
Traffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Username:
~Just.Peachy~
Wolf's Name:
Alyara
Personality:
Alyara is a spunkier kind of Painted Wolf. She almost never calms down! She is constantly bouncing around or talking (telepathically of course.) Aly constantly tries to make as many friends as she can to make up for her lacking abilities; she finds it hard to connect with nature, unlike most other Painted Wolves. Her specialty is nursing or growing the most beautiful, exotic flowers, but ever since puphood, she has found connecting with that talent is nearly impossible. Of course, the elders could sense this fact from the moment she was born, and they saw what little paint she had. However, she refuses to let that bring down her naturally high spirits. Instead, she enlists help from those she truly trusts, (because in the past others who were believed to be her friends exploited her weakness and made a big, cruel deal about it all) and occasionally, without even trying, Alyara can bring back to life the most beautiful flower <3
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izellah » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 am

Username:
P o l a r I c e
Wolf's Name:
Amethyst. The purple on her shoulder really reminded me of my Amethyst shard.
Personality:
Amethyst is a kind,powerful,and warm being.

Amethyst is kind,well..sort of. Even though she will jump at the chance to help,if she senses something will go wrong,don't get mad if she says it. She has no problem with getting in someone's face,only to save their lives. She is also the best shoulder to cry on when you just need someone to listen to your problems.

Yes,she is a sweet heart,but this sweet also has some spice in her. She will snap at anyone who dares to defy her and her dreams. She does have issues,yes,but those are not uncommon among most. She won't just stand aside and be walked all over. So,be ready for a fight around this girl.

Warm? What is warm you may ask? Amy loves to be open to others,and loves pups. She will tell stories to the young ones,filling their minds with stories of princesses and princes,evil beings trying to harm the princess,and romantic fairy tales. One of which she has lived through herself.
Salutations! Izellah here, pronounced Is-Ell-A. It means 'little
princess'. You may call me Iz, Izzy, Ell, or Ella and I love CS. I joined in March of 2011,so
I'm no spring chicken. I do love to roleplay, and enjoy all sorts,
so just shoot me a PM if you want me to join. Thank you, have a
wonderful day. -Love, Izellah.

"Pick your head up dear, your tiara is falling."
Izellah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 am

Username: .: Jeanne :.
Wolf's Name:
Esprit-baqqevo (Βαμμένο= Painted Esprit=spirit)
Personality:
She is a loner. She believes that she is no good, and that all the others hate her, so she constently
switches from pack-to-pack. She is mute. She was attacked by something horrible, another wolf, and she lost
most ability to use telepathy, but only around other Painted wolves. But the is found thinking to small animals,
if you
follow her. She loves to be alone, and hate large crowds. Most of the time, she draws, and it's tells stories. No
one knows her full personality because she leaves it locked up. But if you piss her off, be warned, she will snap,
and probably attack you.

She loves pups, though. She plays with them all the time. She also likes chasing rabbits. And her friend, Kali,
who is a normal Gray wolf.

So, in all her personality is quiet, strong-willed, and shy. But at the same time, Evil.

Theme song(s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRTvQWuzKWo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 am

This Wolf's adoption will be closing in 4 hours.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:43 am

~Just.Peachy~ wrote:Username:
~Just.Peachy~
Wolf's Name:
Alyara
Personality:

Congratulations and sorry for the late post about the winner. I will edit her information when I get back, cause I have to rush off!
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:14 am

Thankyou so much! I really didn't think I had much chances of winning xD

She's so beautiful, I can't believe she's mine <3
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me