Postby RainbowFinch » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Please fill out the fourm below for a chance to win her

ƘιтƘαт wrote:Username:
KitKat

Painted Wolf Name:
Terra, meaning earth.

Story:
I have always been different.
I've never been picked on, or called out, but I can feel it. I'm just a little strange compared to the others. I've always been closer to the earth rather than the spirits. Hence my name, Terra.
I've always honored the spirits, just like my packmates. I believe in them just as everyone else. But something draws me to the earth, something about it keeps me safe. Like my spirit had been faint, still of the soil. This might explain my wariness of water.
When I was a pup, I would play by a stream with my brothers. One day, I was rough housing with my oldest brother, and he pushed me. I laughed, falling back with glee. But I was closer to the slight edge that fell into the water, and I began to tumble back. Frantically, I tried to grip my brother, asking him mentally to help me. Before I knew it, we had both tumbled into the stream.
Our excitement had turned to terror, and for the first time, I cried out. I spoke aloud, a still wail for help. I thrashed about, as a rough current dragged at my fur. My brother beside me squirmed as well, his paws pulling me down. I tried to take a breath of air, but I was shoved under, and only got a mouthful of water.
My throat hurt from lack of air, as I fell deeper and deeper. The world got darker in the misty water, and my strokes grew feeble. A wave of exhaustion swept over me, and I closed my eyes...
•••
"Wake up!" My voice cracked with emotion as I begged silently for my brother to wake up. My fur was soggy and I was shivering, but not as cold as he was. "Please," I ask once more, but no movement is shown. My other brother is at my shoulder, already shaking, his body wracked with emotion.
"Who tells mother?" he asks me, and I gulp.
"I will," I say weakly, silently dreading it. But somethings must be done to spare the worse of others. But my dear, what words would you use to tell your mother you killed your brother? I shall not share these words, for I could barely utter them once.

Shall finish later.

The story must have something to do with nature

End Date: November 9th
Last edited by RainbowFinch on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Painted Wolf #2

Postby DecafBunny » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Trying
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soilatte » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:36 am

Username:
KitKat

Painted Wolf Name:
Terra, meaning earth.

Story:
I've never been picked on, or called out, but I can feel it. I'm just a little strange compared to the others. I've always been closer to the earth rather than the spirits. Hence my name, Terra.
I've always honored the spirits, just like my packmates. I believe in them just as everyone else. But something draws me to the earth, something about it keeps me safe. Like my spirit had been faint, still of the soil. This might explain my wariness of water.
When I was a pup, I would play by a stream with my brothers. One day, I was rough housing with my oldest brother, and he pushed me. I laughed, falling back with glee. But I was closer to the slight edge that fell into the water, and I began to tumble back. Frantically, I tried to grip my brother, asking him mentally to help me. Before I knew it, we had both tumbled into the stream.
Our excitement had turned to terror, and for the first time, I cried out. I spoke aloud, a still wail for help. I thrashed about, as a rough current dragged at my fur. My brother beside me squirmed as well, his paws pulling me down. I tried to take a breath of air, but I was shoved under, and only got a mouthful of water.
My throat hurt from lack of air, as I fell deeper and deeper. The world got darker in the misty water, and my strokes grew feeble. A wave of exhaustion swept over me, and I closed my eyes...
•••
"Wake up!" My voice cracked with emotion as I begged silently for my brother to wake up. My fur was soggy and I was shivering, but not as cold as he was. "Please," I ask once more, but no movement is shown. My other brother is at my shoulder, already shaking, his body wracked with emotion.
"I will," I say weakly, silently dreading it. But somethings must be done to spare the worse of others. But my dear, what words would you use to tell your mother you killed your brother? I shall not share these words, for I could barely utter them once.

Shall finish later.

Hello, I'm Sawyer.
Looking for 1x1 semi-lit/lit role-play partners.
I prefer to roleplay on Advanced-Scribes.

Current Plots:
• Werewolf (x human or pack)
• Shifters
• Witches & Wizards
• Superheroes

Tumblr // Advanced Scribes
soilatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 am

This girl will end in about 4 hours! So anyone who wishes to enter please get them in within the time limit, thank you.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:43 am

ƘιтƘαт wrote:Username:
KitKat

Painted Wolf Name:
Terra, meaning earth.

Story:
•••

Shall finish later.

Congratulations!!! I will update the information when I get back, have to rush off.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soilatte » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 am

Thank you so much! I have to go in a minute too, so I'll be back to, like, celebrate, in a couple hours. Eeee!

Hello, I'm Sawyer.
Looking for 1x1 semi-lit/lit role-play partners.
I prefer to roleplay on Advanced-Scribes.

Current Plots:
• Werewolf (x human or pack)
• Shifters
• Witches & Wizards
• Superheroes

Tumblr // Advanced Scribes
soilatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes