<3

Postby Dragonfire13 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:26 am

Username:
Dragonfire13
Name of character:
Darklight
Looks (Picture):
Personality:
Darklight is brave, caring, careful, he likes to help other cats. He is dangerous in battle and will come out of now where his marks glowing as he attacks. If he is trying to stay hidden his marks will stop glowing and his black fur seems to glide over his marks to hide them. If someone is in danger that he knows he will attack and try to save them. He is very careful through when he is sneaking up on someone he will place his paws down as careful as possibly. Darklight can be really shy at times and he doesn't always understand girls so he says the oddest things around them and sometimes he can't stop his mouth from blurting out something he was thinking.
Why you think they'd be good mates? (Must be at least two sentences):
I think they will be good mates because I think Shocky can help Darklight get over his oddness with girls and maybe help him with anything else. Darklight in turn can listen to Shocky when something is bugging her or something is wrong or she just wants to talk. They canhelp eachother by just seeing eachother to since Darklight has never had a mate before and I don't know if Shocky has but if she has he wont hold it against her.
How often do you visit CS?:
I get on about every day unless I have a lot of homework then I might not always be able to get on.
Dragonfire13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <3

Postby Skycode » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Shocky: OH my gosh he is so epic! :D I love his design.. and.. his personality!
Wip~
Skycode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me