Adopt Me!

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:04 am

SP3ARM1NT

Username

Hailey9, but please call me Hailey or Anne, and My nickname Lee

Fawn's Name

Spearmint

Personality

Spearmint is skippy, curious, and a little frolicer. She is usually skippy according to her never wanting to go to bed thing. She always puts a big fit into it. For Curious, that accords to her always wandering off, exploring everything she can sniff and get to. For the Frolicer she is very playful, jumpy, and skittish at times. When there is water anywhere her frolicking guts tend to make her hop in and play in the water.

Does Spearmint come to you and smack you in the face and tell you she's a man? I don't believe so. She is obviously a female!

Story

Spearmint was born as a curious one. Her mother went to get things to eat so that her mother could gain and produce milk for her to drink. Well that wasn't the case. Her mother never came back. Little Spearmint woke and was very hungry. She noticed her mother not in her normal sleeping spot. She sniffed and the nest and it was smelling quite cold. She stood for the first time and loved the feeling. She sniffed for her mothers scent, but since she was just born, her smelling senses weren't good at all. She scurried in her own pace, along her own way, in her own fashion. She saw a waterfall and was tempted to go a jump in it. She was tempted way to far, so she ran as fast her little and long legs could carry her. Still no sight, feeling, or smells of her mother around. She stopped in the water, realizing how freezing the water was as it fell upon her. She ran out of the water and searched for about 2 hours and began to get super tired. She went back to her and her mom's nest and curled up and slept. That is now in the picture she is curled up sleeping.

Anything else?

Yes! Hello! Hi! She is so cute! And I am listening to Bruno Mars When I was your man and I'm getting ready to watch "Stay" by Mikki Ekki and Rhiahnna! XD
Last edited by moonlessnight. on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me!

Postby Forever Insane » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:33 am

Username: Forever Insane
Fawn's Name: Frosty
Personality: shy, sweet and innocent
Story: Frosty tilted her mint green head and looked around the thick oak tree in front of her, orphaned since her parents both died jumping out in front of cars, no one was there to tell Frosty that going up to humans was dangerous, so here she was standing very close to a human, the human appeared to be holding a book, Frosty stepped forward interested and came into the line of sight.
Anything else?: mint green is my favorite color <3

◤--------------------------------------------------------◥
"There are people out there who are ghosts,
no not THAT type of ghost, I mean people
who talk less than most and think a great
deal more. They are the ones who stay
silent and quiet no matter what, they hide
their emotions and wait, for what you might
ask, perhaps revenge, perhaps some secret
that we're too daft to realize."

◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

Threat of Shadow [Medieval RP]
◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero ❍ » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 am

Username: DarkShadowTale
Fawn's Name: Bullet
Personality: He is shy and prefures to stay either hidden or with his mother, he will help any other creature in need if he can help it. Bullet is also very playful and can't waits to grow as big and strong as his father.

Story: He was born in a calm meadow and raised with his mother on a farmer's property, luckily the farmer appereciated the doe and her fawn. The neighbor however is hardly the kind of person, he hunts and is on the lookout for any deer or wildlife he spots.

Anything else?:
Favorite Food: Woodland Shrubs
Favorite Place: The Strem by His Home
Favorite Color: Light Blue

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sub-Zero is the name
Mortal Kombat’s the game.
INTJ // Aries // Ambivert //
❝ Prepare to be shattered! ❞
I’ve a rather
cold disposition

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Slytherin
Gamer
Writer
Animal Lover
Dragon Age
Crime Shows
Dragon RPs
Animations

Zero ❍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Infiniti:. » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Username:
Fawn's Name:
Personality:
Anything else?: W.I.P.
.:Infiniti:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:41 am

Username: FlyingNinjaWolf
Fawn's Name: Peppermint Snowflake
Personality: P.S. is a bouncy, joyful little fawn. She loves to have fun with her friends, especially in winter. All of her friends are either winter ferrets, bunnies, or other winter fawns. She hates getting hot, but rolling in the snow can fix that problem!
Story:

Peppermint Snowflake was caught in a tremendous blizzard outside of her den. The wind was stripping violently through the night, and snow was sticking onto P.S. very tough and hard. P.S. could not STAND the storm, so she tried to get back into her den. But her hooves were frozen down to the earth! Peppermint Snowflake tugged and pulled, but nothing could get her out. Finally, she felt herself being lifted. Peppermint looked what was holding her hooves, and there was her father. Big with a very snowy pelt, he had jabbed his antlers into the ground and picked up his daughter off the ground. He then stepped into Peppermint Snowflake's den, set her down, and left. Peppermint was in shock as the big male left, but the caked ice and snow on her hooves quickly melted away in this part of the den. P.S. never saw her father again after that day.

Anything else?: P.S. can get a little carried away with her jumping around.....make sure no pigeons are around.
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toccata » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:40 am

Username: Miromi~
Fawn's Name: Mint Sparkle
Personality: Sparky, adventurous, curious, kind, sweet, helpful.
Story: Mint Sparkle (Or Minty) was out walking in a really snowy day with her mom. The snow was all light and fluffy and Minty was jumping with joy. Minty was always comforted by her mother presence. But one day when Minty and her mom thought it was safe to go into the snowy meadow, unexpectedly Minty got lost and when Minty found her mother the hunters killed her. Minty defended all she had left. She warded of the hunters so Minty could have her last moment with her mom. Minty felt a nudge. Minty looked and saw the spirit of her mom. "I will always be with you".
Anything else?: Nope
toccata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:33 pm

SP3ARM1NT

Username

Fawn's Name

Spearmint

Personality

Spearmint is skippy, curious, and a little frolicer. She is usually skippy according to her never wanting to go to bed thing. She always puts a big fit into it. For Curious, that accords to her always wandering off, exploring everything she can sniff and get to. For the Frolicer she is very playful, jumpy, and skittish at times. When there is water anywhere her frolicking guts tend to make her hop in and play in the water.

Does Spearmint come to you and smack you in the face and tell you she's a man? I don't believe so. She is obviously a female!

Story

Spearmint was born as a curious one. Her mother went to get things to eat so that her mother could gain and produce milk for her to drink. Well that wasn't the case. Her mother never came back. Little Spearmint woke and was very hungry. She noticed her mother not in her normal sleeping spot. She sniffed and the nest and it was smelling quite cold. She stood for the first time and loved the feeling. She sniffed for her mothers scent, but since she was just born, her smelling senses weren't good at all. She scurried in her own pace, along her own way, in her own fashion. She saw a waterfall and was tempted to go a jump in it. She was tempted way to far, so she ran as fast her little and long legs could carry her. Still no sight, feeling, or smells of her mother around. She stopped in the water, realizing how freezing the water was as it fell upon her. She ran out of the water and searched for about 2 hours and began to get super tired. She went back to her and her mom's nest and curled up and slept. That is now in the picture she is curled up sleeping.

Anything else?

Yes! Hello! Hi! She is so cute! And I am listening to Bruno Mars When I was your man and I'm getting ready to watch "Stay" by Mikki Ekki and Rhiahnna! XD :D :P
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 am

SP3ARM1NT

Username

Fawn's Name

Spearmint

Personality

Story

Anything else?

Yes! Hello! Hi! She is so cute! And I am listening to Bruno Mars When I was your man and I'm getting ready to watch "Stay" by Mikki Ekki and Rhiahnna! XD
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:51 am

Yay! ThaK You! :D
tealbananas