Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hurricane Candy by Jalorda

Artist Jalorda [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hurricane Candy

Postby Jalorda » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 am

While North America is abut to be tormented by Hurricane Sandy, the Banner Troll has created Hurricane Candy, scheduled to leave all Chickensmoothians covered in candy. The areas marked in orange have been hit with early pumpkin gummies, the black places are being bombarded by billions of big black bat candies, and the areal marked in red? We have reason to believe that these areas have been buried in orange lollies, but the walls of cotton candy clouds are to thick to penetrate. (Discord is the banner troll, perhaps...?) And believe me, it'll only get worse. The national weather service advises you to stay in your homes, and keep any banner dogs close.
Jalorda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hurricane Candy

Postby Jalorda » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:28 am

Bump
Jalorda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucy&oreo1234 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 am

Haunted Liondragon wrote:While North America is abut to be tormented by Hurricane Sandy, the Banner Troll has created Hurricane Candy, scheduled to leave all Chickensmoothians covered in candy. The areas marked in orange have been hit with early pumpkin gummies, the black places are being bombarded by billions of big black bat candies, and the areal marked in red? We have reason to believe that these areas have been buried in orange lollies, but the walls of cotton candy clouds are to thick to penetrate. (Discord is the banner troll, perhaps...?) And believe me, it'll only get worse. The national weather service advises you to stay in your homes, and keep any banner dogs close.

lucy1234 wrote:I wish there was a hurricane Candy, but then again there will be no point of tricker treating[not on CS]. I love your drawing!!!This is my face when I see all those pictures of the damage done to NY: :( :o :shock: :oops: :? :cry:
lucy&oreo1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jalorda » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:55 am

Yeah, the damage is bad. I had to go to Walmart at about 8 in the morning- ugh- to get supplies... Banner dog, banner dog, where art thou banner dog?!
Jalorda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me