Adopt us! by aluera_blu

Based on Click to view
Artist aluera_blu [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt us!

Postby aluera_blu » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 am

I got bored, and I'm totally stuck on ideas for my design commission. So here are some pups for you guys (: It isn't first come first serve, though. I want these to go to good homes. I really like them :3 So just fill out this form if you want them:
Judging is next week!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Number of Pup.[/b]
[b]Name of Pup:[/b]
[b]Pup Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Picture/story:[/b] (Preferably a picture, which can be ordered from another user or made yourself. Stories are lovely, too, and both will get you bonus :3).
[b]Other:[/b]

Enjoy!

Pup 1: Jayflight ~
Pup 2: Tisha-Nick
Pup 3: Aurealis
Pup 4: One White Tree
Pup 5: .Nova.
Pup 6: Silverhorse10
Last edited by aluera_blu on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
aluera_blu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt us!

Postby Novva » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:04 am

Username: ~Nova~
Pup number 5
Name of Pup: Isis
Pup Gender: female
Personality:
Blunt
She isn't afraid to speak her mind and make her pint evident she knows she is smart and that her opinions or ideas could be helpful or maybe even rude but she tends to think less of others she doesn't like and isn't afraid to hurt their feelings.
Caring
Although she might be mean or rude to others she doesn't like she has a golden heart for those she loves. She would go out of her way for anyone she cares for, help then cheer them up or anything really.
Sarcastic
She loves to use sarcasm she thinks that it helps people understand how their stupid or not smart questions are. She uses sarcasm all the time, and she knows that it can become annoying but isn't that the point?
Respectful
She is mindful of those older than her or higher rank and she is very respectful but for those younger maybe not. She can sometimes be a bit of a bully although with anyone older or higher ranked she is a whole different wolf.
Over all
Over all she is kind and caring to those she respects or loves but can be very rude or mean to others. She is also a little shy wich makes her try and show off hence her rudeness.
Picture/story:
I remember it all so clearly Running threw the woods chasing after m brother, I couldn't forget it because that was the day when i became the most independent child in the world. I was still young but on my way to being about a young adult but I could never forget the day I was taken from my family.
The river pulled hard, so did my fear telling me there was nothing left that I had nothing o fight for anymore. I hatted it, I couldn't take it. I wanted to give up to give in . I pulled hard, but it did too. I went under, I gasped for breath I felt like i was drowning inmadness or maybe it was fear it took much thought to remind myself it was only water. My brother howling at the edge of the river. I remeber Shouting the words to him I remember so clearly. "I love you!" I went under.
I woke up on a sandy beach a cut on my head that send a small thin stream of red down my face but that wasn't what scared me I wanted to get home, I needed too. But I knew I wouldn't be back there for a while. I wondered threw the woods for a while, looking for something anything to eat. It was getting dark and i still didn't know where I was. I cought a rabbit which was very important to my survival. I Found a log big enough for me to fit into and i was about to fall asleep when I heard a noise. I woke up quickly to find another wolf. Really a few others I found them to be my new family. The 6 of us. We were my new family.
(Sorry would have made it better but Hurricane sandy hit me. I have limited time on the internet)
Other: Nope
Last edited by Novva on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vegtaboom » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 am

How many can we apply for? ;o;
[Gosh I wish they where for sale instead XD]
Vegtaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolfie~ » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:22 am

Username: ~Wolfie~
Name of Pup: Lepardo ........:(
Pup Gender: male
Personality: WiP
Picture/story: (Preferably a picture, which can be ordered from another user or made yourself. Stories are lovely, too, and both will get you bonus :3). WiP
Other: PuP 2
~Wolfie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastellar. » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Username: Silverhorse10
Name of Pup: Burning River.
Pup Gender: Female.
Personality: Burning River is especially greedy, taking whatever she wants. There is a limit to her selfishness though, and she once ate nothing for days on end to search for her brother, Quiet Fire. She is guided by two spirits, one a demon, one an angel. When she listens to the angel (Which is extremely rare.) her markings turn pale blue, her pelt white. Burning River's parents have only once seen her like this. She was that color when she was born, and then slowly her pelt faded to red.

Burning River is the definition of contrast. Though she herself does not know it, once every hundred generations, a wolf is born with two souls. Since her "Good." soul is a bit weaker than the "Bad." soul, she almost never changes.

But in her red state, Burning River is not evil. Merely greedy, unkind, untrustworthy, and for some reson, unhappy. She feels as if she is searching for something meaningful, sifting through darkness to find one speck of faint golden light that, if she finds, will sweep away the unhappiness and frustration in her heart like a gale of wind blowing away a heavy burden.

Picture: W.I.P Other: Number six
Story: Burning River fell into her bed of leaves and moss tiredly, her eyes glistening with hate. If only I were allowed to kill that stupid furball! She thought furiously. Chasing after me like a lovesick wimp, trying to hunt for me, fight for me!! As if he even knows how to fight!!! She growled. But, it did make her feel rather smug to know that she could get a male to betray his mate- without even trying. Her sister, Flowing Wind, was Breaking Rock's mate, but since she had pups now he was padding after her. Flowing Wind was always in the Mother-Den, so she had no way of noticing. Burning River sighed as she nuzzled into her nest. If only that stupid male would get out of my fur![b]Other:
Last edited by pastellar. on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
pastellar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aluera_blu » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Runs With Scissors wrote:How many can we apply for? ;o;
[Gosh I wish they where for sale instead XD]

Umm...as many as you'd like.
I might do some for sale next time. It's so much easier XD
aluera_blu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silence of Birds » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Username:silverice12
Name of Pup:Nova PUP NUMBER 4
Pup Gender:female
Personality:she can be very blunt sometimes and not think of what she is saying. She tends to forgot other's have feelings when being blunt and often yells at someone who is very annoying to shut up. She moves with a certin tpye of elgance that makes you love her blutness. She can be very sweet when she isn't annoyed. She nice and has a sweet personilty but if you step on her badside it's going down hill for you. She often enjoys long walks in the forset during fall. She sees the beuaty in life and enbraces it. Nova is caring as well. if a friend is crying she'll go over and see whats happened. she can sense what someone is feeling just by there behaver. She's a quiet girl around older ones and ones of a higher ranking but otherwise can be very loud. Over all she's nice to those who are hurt and friends but toherwise can be very blunt.
Picture/story: (Preferably a picture, which can be ordered from another user or made yourself. Stories are lovely, too, and both will get you bonus :3).Nova was out one day taking a walk in the forset. Something had rustled to her right. The leaves of red,gold and yellow were on the trees all around. The thing rustled again. nova ingored it and walked on,her breath coming out in misty clouds. The thing rustled again. She looked over. It was a crow. it cawed quietly. Nova walked on looking at the colours around her,blanced perfectly. The crow hopped and cawed. it flew over to her. It landed on her shoulder and spoke,"Hellow there. I'm Jinx,who are you?"
Other:She has a friend crow named Jinx.
Last edited by Silence of Birds on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wind howled through the night carrying a scent that would change the world.-Eragon

Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back. Only they didn't. Because they were holding onto something.-Lord if the Rings.

A little, silent lurker, hiding in the shadows.

Signature Shop

{ Account becomes silent in summer. Sorry! This just means I don't contact anyone and only do a few events. Account "returns" in the winter usually.(this also means that if you order something from me, nothing happens.)

Signature made by cece. For Shieldmaiden only.
Silence of Birds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby writingfrenzy14 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Username: LOtRfan
Name of Pup: Rose (#3)
Pup Gender: Female
Personality: Rose is kind and caring, she always looks out for her friends and for others who may not be her direct friend. She is compassionate with a heart for the unloved and loves to help others.
Picture/story: (Preferably a picture, which can be ordered from another user or made yourself. Stories are lovely, too, and both will get you bonus :3). Image did myself. is there anything you want me to change?
Other: aside from that you are an awsome artist than that is all from me!
The writers, the stories, the readers, the other worlds. Where would we be without them?

To all the future creators, rulers of new, unpublished worlds,
To the hopers, the dreamers, and the inspired,
To all those who creativity and writing is their whole world, I dip my Hat.
No matter what our disability, what our social status, or the struggle we deal with,
No matter how fragile we are, no matter our own story,
This is what we promise. We will
NEVER.
STOP.
WRITING.

Made by 9lley
writingfrenzy14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aluera_blu » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:37 pm

If everyone could go back and put what number pup they wanted, that would be lovely. I forgot to put that on the form. Great entries so far, guys! I'll make judging next week :3
aluera_blu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 am

wow ;w; <33

username:
I'm Charchar2. C:
Feel free to call me Char or Charchar~

number
The lovely number three...I just can't resist. <3

name:
I'd like to name her Alacrity. <3
It means a cheerful willingness and promptness, and she seems very helpful and happy to me. n.n

Of course, that's a rather long name for a little pup; she could just be called Ala for short. <33

personality:
Alacrity is cheerful and kind. She loves helping others, even at great risk to herself.
Alacrity grew up on her own; her parents abandoned her by a stream when she was very young.
She's learned how to fend for herself. Yet despite this sad history, she is very optimistic and cheerful.
She wants to brighten others days, and in doing so brightens her own.
Ala loves chatting, laughing, and playing with others. <3

story:
wip, will do on saturday <'3

art:
X

other:
Last edited by Charchar2 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me