Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Depression by Cenobia

Artist Cenobia [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Depression

Postby Cenobia » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Depression hurts. It sinks in deep. Makes you feel guilty for no apparent reason. Makes you ponder the big questions of the world. Makes you sad. Makes you lonely. Puts weight on you're shoulders. Digs into your soul. Possesses you. Consumes you.

I don't know why, but I just...blah. I hate my life, I constantly get bullied. All the little things like that, but they all add up, they multiply and worsen over time. Like an open wound. And sometimes I don't even know why I'm sad, I just am.
Last edited by Cenobia on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Depression

Postby princeoftoysoldiers » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 pm

aow.... dont worry, it will get better with time. There are ways to bfix depression. Try making others feel good, or drawing vent art. As for the bullies, kill them with kindness. Example: there is a person that i used to have a strong rivalry with. I tried being nice to them, and it worked! Now it's not even a problem.

nice picture by the way^^
princeoftoysoldiers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shezmu » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 pm

i think i am depressed too, or bipolar, or SOMETHING. but i love to cheer others up, but never seem to be happy myself. i am bullied at school a LOT too...i'm not the prettiest flower in the garden if you know what i'm sayin' and i am "weird". but that doesn't stop me from being myself, even though i pay a price for it by being ridiculed every day. i wish it were reversed...i wish one day the "popular girls" would wake up ugly and bullied kids would wake up super-models...that's teach them...sadly, i haven't yet invented a body-switching device, so it's just a dream at the moment XD

Carpe diem. And hang in there, i know how you feel. Sometimes i want to smack everyone in the face, other times i'm giggling like a school girl. Life is tough, we just gotta deal with it and keep our heads held high.
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cenobia » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks, Derpy.
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Beautiful. I know that no reason sadness. Music helps.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keero » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:05 pm

I know exactly what you mean. Stay strong. <3
    allergic to my own existence
    why am i still here?
    ┐(’~`;)┌

KEYO
    ═════
    ⬝ pre-vet neuroscience
    & exotic vet tech

Discord: keyode
Keero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Country. » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 pm

I've been there, just remember there is no where but up. And soon you'll realize it all can get better with time. A good way to deal with the pain is to get a hobby or join a sport. I'm glad to see you drawing! Its a good hobby, I love my drawing class! I hope you can hang in there and remember you're not alone!
~SK
P.S. Good Drawing!
Country.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koujaku; » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Beautiful. I know what its like. My Dad got cancer a while back, but luckily now he is cancer-free. It'll get better, just bumps in life. Hangin there. Meanwhile... THIS ONLY TOOK 5 MINUTES?!?!?!?
hey my name is spencer. i like robots. he/him pronouns.
Koujaku;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenSilent » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Like one of my favorite songs says, "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

But in this case, I think the second part is wrong, because you have us. You're never alone. :)
FallenSilent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Summer_Storm » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Hang in there. I know exactly how you feel. I've been bullied, my parents are divorced and living on two different sides of the world, and I often feel lonely and worthless. It hurts and it certainly can be an open wound that gets cut deeper and deeper. However, don't let it get to you and know that you are NOT alone. Move on and make the best of what precious life you have and know that you'll be a stronger person for pushing through the pain you went through. Sometimes it can be hard but trust me, it's worth it.

When times get rough, don't get let down by it, especially if you are been bullied. You are a very special person in the world and you don't deserve what people are doing to you. "Don't be the domino that gets knocked over," as I personally like to say, stay strong and don't let people push you around. Be who YOU want to be, not what others think you should be.

As one of my favourite bands all times sing in one of their songs "If you're lost and alone or sinking like a stone, Carry On." Don't give up. Hang in there and live life to the fullest.

Also... your picture is fabulous for the timer. I'm truly impressed. You've got quite the talent.
QUITTING. WILL NOT REPLYING TO ANY MORE RPS. WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT ONCE ALL PETS ARE GONE. FEEL FREE TO SEND TRADES ON TRADES GROUP
Summer_Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me