Falling by . ME

Based on Click to view
Artist . ME [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Falling

Postby . ME » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:45 am

"Lunar watch out!" A sleek tortoiseshell cat screeched. The white female know as Lunar dodged trees, eyes wild with fear. Humans ran behind her, bow and arrows in their arms. "Filthy strays!" One human snorted at them, aiming. A bullet barely missed her shoulder, only slightly grazing it, ridding off a spec of fur. Then she let out a cry of pain escape from her mouth as an arrow hit her right in her flank as she swiftly leaped over a log. She collapsed to the ground, gasping and panting.

The same tortoiseshell whipped herself in front of the humans, slashing at their legs and torsos. A black-grey cat sprang from the bushes, side by side to the tortie now, doing the same. Three more cats came from no where, avenging the injury of Lunar. "Get this idiotic things OFF!" A man shouted, shaking his leg, trying to free one cat from it. "Agh, forget it! Just retreat!" Another man called. Even if they ran off, they'd never stop coming...

Lunar lay panting on her side, blood welling from her side wound. It stained her pelt with streaks of scarlett, making knots. She let out a tiny whimper as one cat pulled the arrow out with their teeth, wincing. "Are you okay...?" The tortie asked, poking her nose into the soft fur. "I feel as if I'm falling...falling...endlessly falling..."
Hi! c:
I'm . ME, because I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT pom doge WOMAN WHO AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW HER PERSONALITY

If you love me let me G O
If you love me let me G O
‘Cause these words are K N I V E S that often leave scars
The F E A R of falling apart
And truth be told, I N E V E R was yours
The F E A R, the F E A R of falling apart
Stamps wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
. ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist