Restishe by hlsmith

Based on Click to view
Artist hlsmith [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Restishe

Postby hlsmith » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 am

"Where's your precious pink dragon?" The boys asked as the walked by my farm. I was cleaning the horse poo out of the training area. I looked up at their jeering faces.

"Restishe isn't pink. She albino. Her skin has no color pigmentation. Being pink would require color." I said in monotone. I was so annoyed with people calling her pink. They merely smiled and hopped my fence.

"So, if your pretty 'albino' dragon isn't pink? Well she still to girly to help you!" One of the boys pushed me backwards into my bucket of poo. As i got up they laughed at my jeans now covered in crap. I swung at the other one, but he grabbed my arm and spun me into the grass. I got up with grass stains on my shirt. I didn't care. I turned and punched him in the chest. He shook his head and slapped me across the face. I stopped and stared him dead in the eye before socking him in the jaw. his friend was soon on me, pushing me to the ground and punching me again and again. my nose was bleeding into the dirt.He stopped for a moment before grabbing my shirt and lifting me up.

"I am not above hitting a girl. Obviousely. So, where's your dragon now?" He repeated that phrase as he continued to beat me. I screamed and that was all it took. A roar emminated from the back stable and a pounding could be heard as Restishe charged towards us. She leapt over the fence and stood over me as the boy backed away. He grabbed his friend as the watched Restishe pick me up in her teeth and swing me onto her back before roaring and charging them again. After they were gone I rode her to my house so I could wash my face and change before we could actually start riding. She put her head through my kitchen window and looked at me as if to say 'that's my girl'. And that was all it took.
BOYS ARE WAFFLES, GIRLS ARE SPAGETTI

So boycott love
So put your hands in the air

Detox just to retox
And don't make a sound

And I promise you anything
But don't get the wrong idea

For another shot at life
We're gonna shoot you

Perfect boys with their
We're gonna shoot you!

Perfect lives
Nobody wants to here you sing about tradgedy.
Fall Out Boy

Like a Ross

Crybaby(c) Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy, and Fall Out Toy Works.
hlsmith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me