Warrior RPG Characters <3 by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Warrior RPG Characters <3

Postby ~Trompy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Please DO NOT COPY the designs of these cats or their names, or anything else, please. (told below)

I use these characters in my short warrior-stories and I also use them as the base of any Warrior cat RPG.

Tom: Blueclaw. elder's tales state he is related to Bluestar, but it is unknown. He is a dark-bluish tom with black points, no white. Even his claws are black. He has the deepest blue eyes, as if you were looking deep into the ocean. He is very kind and shy at times but is one of the fiercest warriors in Thunderclan. A relatively small cat, most warriors in battle underestimate him.

She-cat: Leopardlegs (me!!) I have a golden colored coat with darker points, and One white foot, a white tipped tail and a star on my forehead. I have an unusual leopard-pattern on my coat, and my eyes are a very rare bright green. My grandfather was Lionblaze, the grand-kit of Firestar himself. I eventually take the place of my leader, Lionstar, when he retires with his last life and regains his warrior name, Liontail. He is one of Brambleclaw(star)'s sons.

Kittens:

~Sandy kit with brown legs, ear-tips and tail, also he has amber eyes: His name is Snakekit. When he grows up into a fine warrior, though, his name is Snaketail. In my stories, he dies an early death (only about 6 months after becoming a warrior) while protecting the she-cat he loved in a Shadowclan Raid.

~Brown tabby kit with darker points: Her name is Leafkit. One of the elders told me that she looked almost exactly like one of Firestar's daughters, Leafpool. That is where I got her name from. She has green eyes with brown mixed in with it. When she becomes a warrior, Lionstar gives her the name of Leafwhisker. She is the first-born and she lives the longest of all three kits, and the only kit who got around to having kits of her own.

~Grey kit with dark grey, almost black Siamese-patterned markings. He is the only kit to look anything like his father. He also has the same blue eyes as Blueclaw. His name is Thunderkit. He was everything his father was. So, when he became a warrior, he was given the name Thunderclaw, to mimic his father's name. He followed in his father's footsteps, but he buried himself in becoming such a great warrior that he never got around to finding a mate. He pushed every cat away that took up too much of his training time. Only Blueclaw could get through to him. When he finally did find a she-cat he liked and started planning to settle down with her and have kits of their own, she(Pinewhisker) came down with Greencough and never recovered. He went into a state of deep depression after she passed and refused to do anything for the clan. He wouldn't even listen to Blueclaw, his idol. His father. He wouldn't eat, he wouldn't sleep. It took him an entire year to start doing things for the clan again, it wasn't until he saw his sister's kits that he realized he was wasting his life waiting for a miracle that was never going to happen. He proudly died a few years later (around age 4) while saving Pinewhisker's sister's kits from a mountain Lion attack. He saw Pinewhisker in those kits, and knew he had to save them.

Sorry for long description, but this is their lives :) Again, please do not copy anything from this picture or from this description of my cats! And thank you so much Apache who made this lineart for us all to use!! I had been looking for one for EVER
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior RPG Characters <3

Postby hedgehog101 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 pm

So sad! I love your stories and designs,especially Thunderclaw's.
hedgehog101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior RPG Characters <3

Postby banooky » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:03 am

OMG OMG OMG
My name there is xXxXJayfeathersMateXxXx.
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me