Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted!

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 am

AWOL wrote:Username: AWOL
Blob Name: Gourd
Blob History: Gourd was first found on a Halloween night from a trick-or-treater. He found Goard sleeping in someone's candy baskets. The trick-or-treater decided to keep little Gourd as a pet. After many years the trick-or-treater myseriously disappeared leaving Gourd by himself. (Suspects say Gourd ate him though not many people beleived it because he is only three inches tall x3) No one knew what to do with him, so he was put up for adoption at Blob Adopts. Though everyone thought no one would want to adopt him because he had a history of eating people.
Why do you want this blob?: I would love to own Gourd because I have recently tried candycorn for the first time and I looove it~ Plus Halloween is my favorite holiday and I just love candy and sweets. C: I have known about blobs for a while but never got the time to adopt one. I'm so happy I have the time now!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes. ^-^

Sorry this took so long but congrats AWOL!
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Halloween Special} Candy Corn Blob

Postby onesbuns8 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Username: (Your username here) onesbuns8
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) Candy corn cutie
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) One day a person named not pigeons was at the store buying some candy corn not pigeons looked everywhere then not pigeons found the last bag on the shelf he bought then went home put it in a large bowl but saved one put a face on it and then finally came this real cutie pie and not pigeons saved him and never ate him he sat on not pigeons secret place and sat there and ate candy with not pigeons while not pigeons got home from trick or treating
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) I would love this blob because i love candy corn and this blob actully is the cutest blob youve ever made ive said that about all of them but this is your beast one congrats on being an awesome blob maker
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) yes promise with all my heart so does this blob if i get it i will take very good care of him if i get it

-----------------onesbuns8
onesbuns8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:57 am

onesbuns8 wrote:Username: (Your username here) onesbuns8
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) Candy corn cutie
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) One day a person named not pigeons was at the store buying some candy corn not pigeons looked everywhere then not pigeons found the last bag on the shelf he bought then went home put it in a large bowl but saved one put a face on it and then finally came this real cutie pie and not pigeons saved him and never ate him he sat on not pigeons secret place and sat there and ate candy with not pigeons while not pigeons got home from trick or treating
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) I would love this blob because i love candy corn and this blob actully is the cutest blob youve ever made ive said that about all of them but this is your beast one congrats on being an awesome blob maker
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) yes promise with all my heart so does this blob if i get it i will take very good care of him if i get it

-----------------onesbuns8

Thanks ^^ You're in the running to get it.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AWOL » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:06 am

Username: AWOL
Blob History: Gourd was first found on a Halloween night from a trick-or-treater. He found Goard sleeping in someone's candy baskets. The trick-or-treater decided to keep little Gourd as a pet. After many years the trick-or-treater myseriously disappeared leaving Gourd by himself. (Suspects say Gourd ate him though not many people beleived it because he is only three inches tall x3) No one knew what to do with him, so he was put up for adoption at Blob Adopts. Though everyone thought no one would want to adopt him because he had a history of eating people.
Why do you want this blob?: I would love to own Gourd because I have recently tried candycorn for the first time and I looove it~ Plus Halloween is my favorite holiday and I just love candy and sweets. C: I have known about blobs for a while but never got the time to adopt one. I'm so happy I have the time now!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes. ^-^
:: deviantArt :: tumblr ::
[ Currently being attack by responsibilities!
Im most active on tumblr,
You can contact me there! c: ]

*pixel art shown made by me*
( v except those cuties v )

Image Image Image Image
MY CHILDREN
AWOL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:46 am

AWOL wrote:Username: AWOL

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me