Based on Click to view
Artist Coleslaw [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

POD #9

Postby Coleslaw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 am

What are PODs?
Pomme Orchard Deer, (Pomme Deer or PODs for short)
are a very beautiful and majestic species. They greatly
resemble a deer, for that was the species they evolved
from. Pomme Deer are herbivores. They will only eat
meat if they were starving. Their appearance is very
hypnotizing. A Pomme Deer's silky, long fur attracts
mates. The tail also plays a big part in mating, but can
be used for other things. A Pomme Deer's tail is very
important. It is used to protect their babies, much like
a kangaroo carries it's joey in it's pouch. It's tail is also
very handy for cold nights with it's owner. They find it
quite silly that humans do not have fur. These deer
usually can befound frolicing in meadows, or burrowing
under forest trees. They are very shy creatures, and
are not usually spotted by humans, thus the very small
amount living with us. Once you spot the right Pomme
deer, though, the tip of it's tail glows a brilliant, bright
green. You are bound forever by that very light. Pomme
Deer, much like dogs, are very loyal to it's owners. They
will never leave your side. They are the most loveable
creatures you will ever encounter, and they all long to
have their perfect humans.

Rules
Please respect everyone on this thread; not just staff.
Do not argue with the artist's decisions.
Do not bash the artist's design.
Please, do not steal any designs, the lines, or the species.
Keep spam off of the thread.
Take good care of your Pomme Deer! If you no longer want your POD, please tell the designer so it can be put up for adoption again.
Try not to ask questions that have already been explained here. Read the whole thread well before asking any questions.
Don't be a sore loser. Respect the winner.
Follow the artist's rule to adopt a POD.

To adopt this POD all you have to do is write a short story about her~ :D I'll pick the most creative and interesting story posted <3

Congratz, Ɖαωиғαℓℓ! You got her c: <33
Last edited by Coleslaw on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coleslaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: POD #9

Postby Kiesen » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 am

Slushie in the great case of the missing Pomme apple.

Slushie started with her normal stroll through the forest to go check on the others in the area.When she arrived in the nursery a light blue female was shouting in fear and astonishment "My baby is gone"!Slushie raced towards her she sniffed the ground curiously, she her self was suprised at the baby was gone she said in a firm voice to the mother. "M'am when have you last seen the apple"? she continued with her questions, after 5 vigirous minutes of questions Slushie got enough clues to start search.Behind the rocks where baby nested was small hoof prints but lead in circles then disapeared into the forest. She turned her head like a dog "Hmm"... she checked the tracks "Their fresh" she continued to think of what happened to the poor baby and went over thoughts and thoughts.
Last edited by Kiesen on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 am, edited 7 times in total.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coleslaw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:45 am

Just edit your original post with your story, I'll go back and read it ;3
Coleslaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 am

Alright thank you <3

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 pm

{ Raini

The night was as cool. The chill went throughout the orchard and it stretched even father than that. Raini was afraid that fog would soon come in, even though it never would.
      The moon's light etched her face as she trotted through the apple trees. She glanced at the fresh apples, The season was autumn, apple season. Her head turned around
      WIP
Last edited by soul. on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PantheraUncia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Trinity

Trinity walked over a fallen sapling. Every leaf in the woods glistened with raindrops. Trinity took a deep breath. "Ahh... It feels good to be out again!" she said to herself. She walked forward, admiring the scenery. As she padded forward, Trinity pushed a leaf out of her way. She stepped out, and a waterfall cascaded down a hillside. She stared in awe as birds chirped and animals played around.
A black bird hopped forward, and dropped a beak-ful of berries. Trinity smiled thankfully and dug in. The sweet juice flowed down her muzzle, and she closed her eyes. "This is amazing stuff!" She thought. Trinity grinned mischievously. With a running start, Trinity jumped high and cannon-balled into the lake below the waterfall. She laughed as birds squawked unhappily at her. "Okay, okay!" She cried as they continued to scold her.
She got up and shook her fur. She grinned, and thought of the joyfulness she had felt. With a sigh, she went home.
Last edited by PantheraUncia on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have moved accounts. Please contact me at snowleopard303.
PantheraUncia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm

~ Ciara ~

Ciara opened her blue eyes to see that she was in her den. She had just had a weird dream... her dream was about her walking through a dark forest, and it was stormy. There was a wolf that jumped out in front of her, and that's when she woke up with fear. Now, she was in reality, where the wolf woudn't get her.... right? She stood up, and shook the sleep from her fur, and looked around. You were just dreaming, Ciara, calm down... Your awake, and he can't get you... she heard a thud outside, and jumped, and hit her head on the roof of her den, and yelped. She then poked her head out of the den just to see some humans picking apples off of the apple trees. She sighed, and walked out, glancing over at them as she passed. She then looked around to see if there was any apples on the ground that were good to eat. After a while, and eating a couple apples, she decided to walk down the river to get a drink. She then walked down the river, and drunk some water as she then heard hissing, and stratching. She jumped, almost choking on the water that was in her mouth. She then swallowed the water, and began coughing a bit, as she began to run back to her den. All of the sudden everything turned dark and stormy. She stopped quickly, and turned around to see the sky turned dark and stormy there, too. She then whipped her head around to see a wolf jump out on no where, and charge at her. She then woke up. Hmm. A dream inside a dream!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawny. » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Song of the Forest

Song ran through the forest alone...as she had always been. When her parents found out that she had no voice,they left her alone.... She lived with that thought in her head each day thinking they would come back to her but they never did. She had no friends ,no family to spend time with...until one sunny day. She was walking along a gentle river of water. A tiny shale came from behind her. She jumped at the sight of one little wolf pup tumbling out of the bushes. The little pup jumped up fast "So I'm not alone in this strange place" Song shook her head quickly I thought I was too... she thought to herself. The pup smelled her curiously "O my name is Rustle if you wanted to know! My mom and sister told me we are playing hide and seek but I haven't found them for two days! Have you seen One mother wolf and another wolf pup around here?" Song shook her head. Rustle sighed "I'm not stupid....they abandoned me...I knew they would because of problems with my leg. You see,I can't run away from danger as fast you can." Song sat down near the pup quietly I know the feeling she thought. Rustle looked into Song's eyes "Are you...mute?" Song nodded. Rustle cuddled close to her "Its ok! We can take care of each other forever and ever! I promise I will never abandon you...."
Last edited by Dawny. on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxlike a beautiful
xx
x
B E A U T Y

xx

never let go
xxxxxof me

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx Horse Stables
xxxxx TMNT RP
xxxxx Charries
xxxxx BigCat rp
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dawny.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coleslaw » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Nice stories so far, guys~ I've added an end date for this POD, October 27th. So this Saturday! Please try to get your stories done by then~ I may extend it a day or two if requested since I know y'all may have school and work to do c:

~Sorrel
Coleslaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinhwan - LEFT » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

Orange flames lick the sky in front of me. I will never forget that day. Flames engulfed our small den. My mother was the first of many deaths. Others were soon to come. Only a week old, I was paralyzed by fear. It was nothing like I've ever seen. Stunning, yet frightening. Death. That was all that I could see. First my mother, and now my brothers and sisters who were as old as I. Gone. Taken by God, away from me. Now, I was alone. Forced to live by myself. Frightened. I felt as if it were a punishment, but why?
Soon, the smoke engulfs the cave. My eyes water uncontrollably. The only noise is my coughing as smoke fills my lungs. Only now do I realize I have to leave this cave. I quickly way my choices. Stay here and be with my mother in death. Or leave and survive on my own. An adventure! My young mind goes to those thoughts. How fun! I race out of the cave into the world. Let me just say, that was the worst decision of my life. Fire engulfed the forest around me. There was no escape. I was trapped.
"Mommy!" I squeak out, but there is no answer. Of course there isn't. She's gone. My fate is in the hands of my own actions. How I handle this will change my fate forever. Through all the smoke, I can't think right. I have a crazy idea that only seems crazy as I look back at it now. My plan is to walk through the fire. How else can I get out? The thought swarms my head. There is absolutely no other way (unless I could fly). Gathering up my courage, I race through the fire, head down. Those few seconds in which I pass through the fire are breathtaking. The way the fire bends and combines into strange shapes. In it, I can see a hawk. My mother and I saw one once. But that is all behind me. She's gone. There's no point in thinking of her.
If only I had a father to protect me. If only he were here. Endless thoughts swim in my head. Seconds pass and I'm on the ground. I had landed flat on my face in the dry dirt. Lifting my head up, I could only see smoke. Coughs shook my tiny body. This can't be happening, I looked up at the moon. "What did I do to deserve all this?" I pushed myself to my feet, though my legs screamed with pain. I half walked half stumbled across the dirt. Soon arriving at a thorn bush, I did what anyone would do: tried to go through it. But, my hind leg got stuck. Crimson blood started to drip down my yellow fur. Fur ripped off my leg, and skin came too. More blood and more pain. Finallly, my leg came out. Bloody and prone to infection, I wrapped a handkerchief around it. I was to nauseated from the smoke to move at all. Soon, I had fallen into a swirling tumble of dreams.
Jinhwan - LEFT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me