story by michaela99

Based on Click to view
Artist michaela99 [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

story

Postby michaela99 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 am

deep in the woods of ohio lived tow fawns one a male named zack and one a female named moe.thay grew up togeather almost atached at the hip and almost too close. when it was time to find a mate no one under standed either of them
but eachother. with butterflyes in her stomach moe asked zack to be her mate and he nervously acsepted.one day thay dissapeard for a month or tow and when thay returned moe was pregnant.thay prepared for the fawn always being carful.
on a rainy daya wolf showed up zack faught it and was killed but moe was safe.sobbing she realized she had to go on for her fawn.always missing zak she went on with her life takeing care of her self and her health.on a beautiful morning she had her fawn its fur was painted like bare trees in winter and as it stood up wobbly moe looked in her beautiful green eyes and wispered softly your name will be grass.and she looked up at the sky she could see the clouds smile at her.all she could hope for zack was that the grass was greener on the other side.
michaela99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me