BrightScare, a Halloween OC! by KoriKitteh

Based on Click to view
Artist KoriKitteh [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

BrightScare, a Halloween OC!

Postby KoriKitteh » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:36 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONES!
Well not really cause it's like fifty million more days till Halloween. Or it feels like eet XC
So dis be mah new OC, and for Halloween too: BrightScare, a wulfy, but can shape-shift into other animals. He just likes being a wulfy, because wuflies are aweshum <3 LOL

BrightScare

Appearance: Orange pelt, with dark brown stripes on his back (this is kinda a pastel version of him) and a red cross thing on his chest, marking his "special marking" for whatever kind of shape-shifter he originated as. His eyes are hollow and black, and one of his ears is dark brown. His tongue is the same shade. The insides of his ears are for now light purple, and his tails has a beautiful mix of orange and dark brown!~
Personality: Despite his name, he isn't very scary. He's one of the cute, tiny ones, actually. He can get vicious in a fight but will always stand up for his friends! His eyes.... Well, they scare some creatures at times, but they make him look "tough" in that adorable way :3
Age: About 11 months. Born on Halloween last year, 2011.

And yeah. I'm making another drawing of him ( of course, using another editable because of my failish art with the mouse. That reminds me, credit to the original maker of this :D ) when he's all teenager and super cutes, lawl.
KoriKitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me