1D f❤rever {do Not Post}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1D f❤rever {do Not Post}

Postby halsey, » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Chloeseventeen the 'Fun,live life' one

In order to be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.

ImageImageImage

Name• • >Hi my name is Chloe, Chloe Conner Blue to be exact. When I was little my mom named me Clover. {we grew up on a farm.}Well on my first day of first grade a made a friend named Maddie. Maddie asked what my name was and i told her it was Clover but since I said it with a whisper she thought I said Chloe,and that's how I got my perfect name.

Age• • >I was born August second 1995 in a little town in Utah. I know I know I'm country I just don't sound like it.

Gender• • >*Checks in pants* yep I'm still a female... and I still like bacon.

[Sexual Oreientation • • >I am straight. No matter how gay I might sometimes look, I am straight. Sorry gals I guess you will just have to find another girl for you.

Eyes • • >My eyes are a teal/green shade. The outer ring is a black color, it's solid back and then it quickly changes into a Teal. Throughout it there are streaks of a light green until you get right by the pupal where it is a more green shade. In all honesty, I love the look of my eyes. I think the Teal matches me and it's my favorite color of eyes, so I feel very proud of my Teal eyes.

Hair • • >My hair.... Well it's pretty simple when I don't feel like changing it's color. It might be a blonde one day and then it might be a brown another day. Depends on my mood. So don't freak out and run away because that happens a lot.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. I have one on my finger of a mustache so that way when I want to, I can put my finger to the sport a mustache should be and act as thought I have a mustache. It's actually rather amusing. The other tattoo I got isn't as amusing as my mustache, but it's a small Heart on my hip

Height • • >Ohf... Yeah, my height tends to cause me to duck here and there, and I normally hit my head on cars when I try to get in them cause of my height. I'm about six food and 4 inches. I'm not the tallest person in the world, but I still feel tall around a lot of people and it's kinda weird for me being that I was the shortest kid in my class for the longest time.

Weight • • >Wow... You thinking I'm fat so now you want to come and ask me my weight... You're nice. I weight one-hundred and then an additional twenty-three pounds and you get my weight. But it's not fat.

Likes • • >Sports; I love almost any sport.
✔Food; Love it! I have a fast metabolism.
✔Guys; As friends. Sometimes.
✔Cheekiness; I like cheeky people.
✔Animals; Their so cuddly!
✔Thunderstorms; Makes me sleepy.
✔Rain; I like to run around in it!
✔Reading; Yes...what a nerd I am.
✔Music; Who doesn't love it!?
✔Guitar; I do play the guitar, myself.
✔Piano; I also play this lovely thing.
✔Singing; Yep! I love to sing.
✔Winter; It's my last name, isn't it?
✔Skateboarding; Could do it all day!
✔Jokes; Like I said. I'm a complete joker.
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • >Chickens. I hate chickens. They are also my biggest fear, but I absolutely hate chickens.

Fears • • >that a barbecue is going to land on my head

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • > oh
you want to meet me then read this... i like guys that know about me... O_o as long as their NOT a stalker.she is the bad girl. she is the girl that will go on adventures and is hard to impress. if she had five word that describe her it would be sarcastic,funny, sweet,bad,adventures but on the inside she is really sweet and can be sarcastic to. Once she meets the right guy ... she will really shine. but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a few tricks up her sleeve ;)

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---
[/right]
Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple
Love
Last edited by halsey, on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Characters {do Not Post}

Postby halsey, » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:02 am

[i]
The Runner

Unicow

In order to be old and
wise, you must first be young and stupid.

Name• • > My My name Happens to be marcus... Did i mention I love you c;

Age• • >March 1, 1994

Gender• • > *checks pants* Yep im male ... wanna check

Sexual Oreientation • • >orry guys I'm into girls and nothing is going to change that

Eyes • • >My eyes are a teal/green shade. The outer ring is a black color, it's solid back and then it quickly changes into a Teal. Throughout it there are streaks of a light green until you get right by the pupal where it is a more green shade. In all honesty, I love the look of my eyes. I think the Teal matches me and it's my favorite color of eyes, so I feel very proud of my Teal eyes.

Hair • • >My hair is a dirty blonde and its up in a sweep. My friends tease me for having it go up.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. it's a small Cross on my wrist.
[center]Image

Height • • >

Weight • • >I weigh 120 and its 100 percent muscle

Likes • • >
✔Ballet; Its my life
✔Winter;
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • > ---

Fears • • >Breaking a bone and never being able to dance again.

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • >
you want to meet me then read this... i like girls that know about me... O_o as long as their NOT a stalker.he is the bad boy. he is the guy that will go on adventures and is hard to impress. if he had five word that describe him it would be sarcastic,funny, sweet,bad,adventures but on the inside he is really sweet and can be sarcastic to. Once he meets the right girl ... she will really shine. but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). I love the beach and water And you can never keep me away from it. Did i mention I love you... Its true. He is A player and everybody loves him he is normally with the poplars. He acts dumb but he is actually really smart but nobody knows. He couldn't dare ruin his reputation. He is really on the inside as sweet as taffy.

Next Of Kin• • >My mom Paddie and My dad Daron

Friends&Enemies • • >none yet but going me i will atlas have 100

Crush • • >Yea right I don't have crushes on anybody the all have crushes on me

GirlFriend • • >No Not yet at least but trust me I won't be single for long.

Pets• • >Maple
Unicow

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 pm

ImageImageImage

Name• • >Hi my name is Chloe, Chloe Conner Blue to be exact. When I was little my mom named me Clover. {we grew up on a farm.}Well on my first day of first grade a made a friend named Maddie. Maddie asked what my name was and i told her it was Clover but since I said it with a whisper she thought I said Chloe,and that's how I got my perfect name.

Age• • >I was born August second 1995 in a little town in Utah. I know I know I'm country I just don't sound like it.

[Sexual Oreientation • • >I am straight. No matter how gay I might sometimes look, I am straight. Sorry gals I guess you will just have to find another girl for you.

Hair • • >My hair.... Well it's pretty simple when I don't feel like changing it's color. It might be a blonde one day and then it might be a brown another day. Depends on my mood. So don't freak out and run away because that happens a lot.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. I have one on my finger of a mustache so that way when I want to, I can put my finger to the sport a mustache should be and act as thought I have a mustache. It's actually rather amusing. The other tattoo I got isn't as amusing as my mustache, but it's a small Heart on my hip
ImageImageImage
Height • • >Ohf... Yeah, my height tends to cause me to duck here and there, and I normally hit my head on cars when I try to get in them cause of my height. I'm about six food and 4 inches. I'm not the tallest person in the world, but I still feel tall around a lot of people and it's kinda weird for me being that I was the shortest kid in my class for the longest time.

Weight • • >Wow... You thinking I'm fat so now you want to come and ask me my weight... You're nice. I weight one-hundred and then an additional twenty-three pounds and you get my weight. But it's not fat.

✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • >Chickens. I hate chickens. They are also my biggest fear, but I absolutely hate chickens.

Occupation • • >---
ImageImageImage
Personality• • > oh
you want to meet me then read this... i like guys that know about me... O_o as long as their NOT a stalker.she is the bad girl. she is the girl that will go on adventures and is hard to impress. if she had five word that describe her it would be sarcastic,funny, sweet,bad,adventures but on the inside she is really sweet and can be sarcastic to. Once she meets the right guy ... she will really shine. but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a few tricks up her sleeve ;)

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---
[/right]
Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple
ImageImageImage
Last edited by halsey, on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 am

[i]
Unicow

In order to be old and
wise, you must first be young and stupid.

Name• • > My My name Happens to be marcus... Did i mention I love you c;

Age• • >March 1, 1994

Gender• • > *checks pants* Yep im male ... wanna check

Sexual Oreientation • • >orry guys I'm into girls and nothing is going to change that

Hair • • >My hair is a dirty blonde and its up in a sweep. My friends tease me for having it go up.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. it's a small Cross on my wrist.
[center]Image

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Height • • >

Weight • • >I weigh 120 and its 100 percent muscle

Likes • • >
✔Ballet; Its my life
✔Winter;
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • > ---

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • >
you want to meet me then read this... i like girls that know about me... O_o as long as their NOT a stalker.he is the bad boy. he is the guy that will go on adventures and is hard to impress. if he had five word that describe him it would be sarcastic,funny, sweet,bad,adventures but on the inside he is really sweet and can be sarcastic to. Once he meets the right girl ... she will really shine. but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). I love the beach and water And you can never keep me away from it. Did i mention I love you... Its true. He is A player and everybody loves him he is normally with the poplars. He acts dumb but he is actually really smart but nobody knows. He couldn't dare ruin his reputation. He is really on the inside as sweet as taffy.

Next Of Kin• • >My mom Paddie and My dad Daron

Friends&Enemies • • >none yet but going me i will atlas have 100

Crush • • >Yea right I don't have crushes on anybody the all have crushes on me

GirlFriend • • >No Not yet at least but trust me I won't be single for long.

Pets• • >Maple
Unicow
Last edited by halsey, on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:38 am

Fridayseventeen the 'Adventures,Dangerous, Cute' one

Name• • >Hey my name is friday, I know what your thinking oh your named after that restaurant, And yes I am. Anyhoo I love to drink sodas... You caught me red handed and I could use A Horror Movie now and then. No my hair isn't real red I wanted it to be a little more vibrant but I am a natural red head.

Age• • >I was born August second 1995 In new york ya you heard me I'm a giant deal wit it.

Hair • • >My hair.... Well it's pretty simple when I don't feel like changing it's color. It might be a blonde one day and then it might be a Red another day. Depends on my mood. So don't freak out and run away because that happens a lot.

✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • >Chickens,Love unless its me.

Fears • • >Little Dogs they just freak me out with their beady eyes.mjj/

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • > oh

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---
[/right]
Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 am

Ballet Is My Life
ImageImage

Name• • > My Name you ask? Well Its Angelina The ballerina. Angelina Jonjea Curtis Is the full name of mine. How did I get that name well you see my mother Elise Jonjae Curtis was a famous Female Ballet star. She loved her passion and the books Angelina the ballerina. So when she heard I was coming she couldn't help but name me Angelina.

Age• • >I am 17 in years and shall be 18 on August 4th.

Gender• • > Well last time I checked I was femanime

Sexual Oreientation • • >Well tis is a very awkward question well i am straight I'm so sorry but its just the way I am.

Hair • • >My hair is brown with gold highlights. I also have as you would say wavy curls.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. it's a small Heart on my hip. I also have a feather turning into birds on my back and you can usually see it under my leotard.

Height • • >

Weight • • >I Have A petite and dante dancers body. I like to consider myself like a rose how its fragile and delicate and with on sudden movement it can all fall apart but yet it's steam has thorns to protect its fragile petals.

Likes • • >
✔Ballet; Its my life
✔Winter;
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • > ---

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • >Hello my name is Angelina bla,bla,bla I believe we Introduced each other up their. Well you see I am a ballerina have been for 14 years and I'm going for 20. I am very serious about my work I simply could not live with ought it. Ballet is my life and it always will be. I try to focus on life at hand instead of the past. I spend 8 to 12 ours in the auditorium each day and one day I hope to be a professional ballet star like my mother Elise Jonjea Curtis. I am from Britain and moved to new york when I was twelve.

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---

Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple
Love
Last edited by halsey, on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1D f❤rever {do Not Post}

Postby halsey, » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 am

Zayn Is To Cute

ImageImageImage

Name• • >Hi my name is Chloe, Chloe Jonjae Tommlinson to be exact. I have a brother you may know him his name happens to be louis and he is in a band called One Direction.Well on my first day of first grade a made a friend named Maddie. Maddie asked what my name was and i told her it was Clover but since I said it with a whisper she thought I said Chloe,and that's how I got my perfect name.

Sexual Oreientation • • >I am straight. No matter how gay I might sometimes look, I am straight. Sorry gals I guess you will just have to find another girl for you.

[Height • • >Ohf... Yeah, my height tends to cause me to duck here and there, and I normally hit my head on cars when I try to get in them cause of my height. I'm about six food and 4 inches. I'm not the tallest person in the world, but I still feel tall around a lot of people and it's kinda weird for me being that I was the shortest kid in my class for the longest time.

✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • > oh

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---

Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple
Love

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 am

ImageImageImage

Sexual Oreientation • • >I am straight. No matter how gay I might sometimes look, I am straight. Sorry gals I guess you will just have to find another girl for you.

ImageImageImage

✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Occupation • • >---
ImageImageImage

Personality• • > oh

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---

Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple
ImageImageImage

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:08 am

Ballet Is My Life

Name• • > My Name you ask? Well Its Angelina The ballerina. Angelina Jonjea Curtis Is the full name of mine. How did I get that name well you see my mother Elise Jonjae Curtis was a famous Female Ballet star. She loved her passion and the books Angelina the ballerina. So when she heard I was coming she couldn't help but name me Angelina.

Age• • >I am 17 in years and shall be 18 on August 4th.

Gender• • > Well last time I checked I was femanime

Sexual Oreientation • • >Well tis is a very awkward question well i am straight I'm so sorry but its just the way I am.

Hair • • >My hair is brown with gold highlights. I also have as you would say wavy curls.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. it's a small Heart on my hip. I also have a feather turning into birds on my back and you can usually see it under my leotard.
[center]Image

Height • • >

Weight • • >I Have A petite and dante dancers body. I like to consider myself like a rose how its fragile and delicate and with on sudden movement it can all fall apart but yet it's steam has thorns to protect its fragile petals.

Likes • • >
✔Ballet; Its my life
✔Winter;
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • > ---

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • >Hello my name is Angelina bla,bla,bla I believe we Introduced each other up their. Well you see I am a ballerina have been for 14 years and I'm going for 20. I am very serious about my work I simply could not live with ought it. Ballet is my life and it always will be. I try to focus on life at hand instead of the past. I spend 8 to 12 ours in the auditorium each day and one day I hope to be a professional ballet star like my mother Elise Jonjea Curtis. I am from Britain and moved to new york when I was twelve.

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---

Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple
Love[/quote]

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:11 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ♥♥♥ ι ωιѕн тσ fℓу αвσνє нαтє ♥♥♥
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

тнє вαѕιcѕ
name; "My name Destiny Elisabeth Moon Stone"
age; "I am currently 19 years old. I was born
on April 5, 1991."

gender; "Well, I'm a girl the last time I
checked, and no, you may not check for
me."

birthdate; "I was born on April 5, 1991."
lucky number; "My lucky number is 13, the
exact minute I was born."
words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words;
words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words;

αρρєяєиcє
hair color;
"My hair color is brown."
highlights; "I have dirty blonde highlights, but
its hard to tell in the dark."

eye color; "My eye color is brown."
height; "I am 5 foot 6 inches."
weight; "My weigh the total of 114 lbs."
skin tone; "I guess you can say my skin tone is
avarage..."

tattoo; "This."
piercing; "I currently have none."
words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words;words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words; words;

ρєяѕσиαℓιту
likes; Roses; chocolates; cupcakes; paris;
cooking; animals; surfing; drawing; books;
music; family; friends; cookies; horror
movies; blankets; cats; God; clouds;
candy; and nature

dislikes; Dark; devil; elevators; spiders;
jerks; piercings; mean people; bullies; salt;
smoking; alcohol; wine; mud; clowns; bees;
and storms

∂ιggιиg ∂єєρєя
crush; "I dont have a crush at the moment."
bf/gf; "If you read about my crush, I dont
have a Bf."

secret; "A secret is a secret, right?"
intrests in a guy; "Too many things to name
at the moment."

sexual orientation; "I'm straight men, sorry
ladies."

@ Credit goes to ames. for her amazing form

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me