Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cloudchaser MLP OC by Shezmu

Artist Shezmu [gallery]
Time spent 20 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cloudchaser MLP OC

Postby Shezmu » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 am

This is Cloudchaser, an OC character of mine based off of art style of MLP. She is Rainbow Dash's rival (although Rainbow Dash only sees it as a contest, she just likes to fly fast, no matter if she wins or not)

I think the timer is preeeetty accurate...that's what you get for forgetting to add another layer e.e

As you can see, she looks pretty discombobulated (wow i can't believe that's actually a word...no red line under it or anything XD), but that's just from flying through clouds at a break-neck speed.

However bad it may look, she is one of my better MLP knock-off characters...

aww man, i forgot to do an outline around her back behind her wing and her neck :roll: maybe later.
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudchaser MLP OC

Postby Ngagai » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:13 am

Looks pretty good. If you really wan't to go with the show's style, you could add the triangle shape to the hind legs. She has pretty light and airy feeling with the mane and all. You could try to shade the body too. It looks a bit weird that the goggles are shaded, but not the pony itseld.

But I give you and advice, you could change the name. There is already a pony who fandom named as 'Cloud Chaser'. I mean, there nothing wrong with that name, but just to avoid possible ranting of fandom.
Ngagai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:36 am

:p i can probaly teach you how to Use layers and how to make Manes.
Just message me :3
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shezmu » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:57 am

Ngagai wrote:Looks pretty good. If you really wan't to go with the show's style, you could add the triangle shape to the hind legs. She has pretty light and airy feeling with the mane and all. You could try to shade the body too. It looks a bit weird that the goggles are shaded, but not the pony itseld.

But I give you and advice, you could change the name. There is already a pony who fandom named as 'Cloud Chaser'. I mean, there nothing wrong with that name, but just to avoid possible ranting of fandom.

oh, thanks for the heads up...umm let's just call her...Cloud...something....okay, her name is TBD, i can't think of anything good XD
oh, and last minute i was thinking of shading the goggles because they looked really weird just brown...i'll fix up the shading right now :D

EDIT: fixed shading...if you could call it fixed...
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me