Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Stop Animal Cruelty by Shezmu

Artist Shezmu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stop Animal Cruelty

Postby Shezmu » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Every year, millions of abused animals die of injuries obtained from abuse or are killed from forced fights with other animals. This needs to stop. I recently read a news report about Animal Cruelty while looking for a Current events paper for one of my classes and i read an article. I cried when i read it. Horses are forced to fight eachother, even mares with un-born foals or family members fighting family members. The loser of the fight is often killed even if they live through the battle and their meat is sold to people in the audience or even some lesser known fast-food restaurants. This is disgusting and inhumane and i am disappointed that i am even the same species as these people that abuse animals. If you know someone who is abusing animals or a secret society that fights animals for their own filthy profit, report them. As long as animals are being abused, the world will never be a good place.

You can tell a lot by the way people treat their animals. What would others think of you?
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stop Animal Cruelty

Postby flowertop » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

sad ): how people do that :( i feel sorry for the animals who get killed i just wanna go to the pound and open all the cages and let all the animals out and get them all and let them go to GOOD homes :( :D
Image A Guardian.

flowertop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me