Latest Character by Noel

Based on Click to view
Artist Noel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Latest Character

Postby Noel » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 am

She's from a story I'm writing. Obviously, things didn't go well.

Four days after her fifteen birthday, Rinn(formally Finnian or Finn) was amoung ten students to be gifted with an Emblem from a higher power called Raemus. Emblems looked like a tatto on the skin(seen on her hand and finger) and grant a power to the person with it. Rinn's was that of telekinesis. With the other nine, they kept it hidden, unaware of why they had gotten them, but excited for the prospect.
    A new student came. He wasn't a devil, monster, secret agent, nothing. Just a boy from her old school who knew her for a year before she moved out of town at age five to her current home. He moved there as well by coincidence. But, having known her(and not particularly liking her) he was all too glad to shout her other secret to the world. Not her power, but that she was transgender, formally a boy named Finnian who didn't feel right as a boy.
    Students, after hearing the declaration, showed no mercy to the 'boy in girls' clothes'. Relentless teasing ensured for months on end, when finally, Rinn broke down. One lunch a student threw a tray at her, with loud cusses accompanying. Rinn snapped, and tore the lunchroom apart in her fury, showing the world her power. Fleeing the scene, Rinn was not heard from again for a year, long after it was too late to stop her descent into madness.
    She's the villian of the book, going utterly mad after various events(teasing, being badly burned by a wildfire she calls, the death of a friend, 'betrayal' by her old allies) and overusing her power. When the remaining six empowered students(one like Rinn went mad, one died, one was too young to do much of anything and was left behind) found her after her year-old appearance, they welcomed her, not realizing until too late she was far from sane. When they entered a town, they witness a fight between two children, one overpowering the other and stabbing their arm with a pocket knife. Rinn flew into a rage again and burned the entire place to the ground, using telekinesis to bring down powerlines, throw fire around her, and everything she possibly could to raze it, all with loud screams that the people of the town were scum and deserved to die. Above is that scene, where she's smirking at someone who tried to stop her.
    A few catastrophes later, Rinn becomes by far my most destructive character. She's awfully fun to write. xD
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me