Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Woo =] by rahleigh

Artist rahleigh [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Woo =]

Postby rahleigh » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm

sexy elf ears for the win.

but seriously, can I get some critique on the ears? 'cause I wanna fix 'em up. Thanks.
trade with me!!! I don't care about items so if you see one you like you can have it!! I've been around since 2009 so I have some nice oldies that I'm willing to trade : ))))
rahleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woo =]

Postby Jubunu » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 pm

No critique is need though! This is amazing- and the ears are beyond wonderful- they are perfect- DON'T TOUCH THEM D: they are just fine the way they are(: On a side note, I absolutely adore the eye- how did you get it so real yet so simple at the same time??
ImageXXXXImageImage
Jubunu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woo =]

Postby rahleigh » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Looeez wrote:No critique is need though! This is amazing- and the ears are beyond wonderful- they are perfect- DON'T TOUCH THEM D: they are just fine the way they are(: On a side note, I absolutely adore the eye- how did you get it so real yet so simple at the same time??

Oh, really, it's quite simple. I just started with cartoon-ism (the shape of the eye) and coloured the eye semi-realistic X)

And thankyou SOOOO much, it really means ALOT =)
trade with me!!! I don't care about items so if you see one you like you can have it!! I've been around since 2009 so I have some nice oldies that I'm willing to trade : ))))
rahleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me