Based on Click to view
Artist Bluepup [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HPF #6

Postby Bluepup » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:18 pm

What are Harbor Pearl Foxes?

HPFs are canine-like creatures with slick coats that thicken around the neck, chest, and legs. They also have three 'pearls', which are located at the base of their neck, the base of their tail, and the end of their tail.They are very shy to most humans, not allowing a human close and will be stricken with fear if they are touched by a human. Although, if the HPF does approach a human that they have chosen, they are forever loyal and make wonderful companions, but can have trusting issues. Once they choose a human, the are devoted to pleasing him/her to the extent of their lives. They were created by scientists as a way to remove oil spills from the ocean. As they were being created, a few managed escape and started breeding, which ended with the HPF becoming their own breed and they are generally found along harbors and beaches with their pups or yearlings.

She is currently up for adoption

Fill out this forum to adopt

Code: Select all
Username:
Name of HPF:
Short Story OR Art:

Doing both art and a short story will boost your chances of winning. ^^
[/quote]
Last edited by Bluepup on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Die
would be an awfully big
Adventure
-Peter Pan

Bluepup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HPF #5

Postby falling city » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 am

Can you adjust the number? The numbering got messed up and this one is number 6. Sorry for the mess-up. xD
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr dollhouse words
words gr8 person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently dealing with school at the moment, so all commissions are on hold! As soon as I find free time, I'll get to finishing them up.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me