Entry #2 for Puddssoul FINISHED by Darkeyedwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Darkeyedwolf [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #2 for Puddssoul FINISHED

Postby Darkeyedwolf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:23 am

I figured out what he was missing!!!! His Ballon!!!! Made it red so that it would pop

Personality
___Enter Name Here___ is a fun loving dog/wolf. He enjoys going out to carnivals and getting a different kind of ballon every time to tie to hi tail. He loaths bullies because as a pup he was bullied and has no problems with jumping into a fight just because someone was being picked on. He adores children and will roll over and allow them to climb all over him..even chew on his tail. Over he has a very sweet personality but can be very stubborn in his veiws of what is right and wrong. What he finds funny though is that everywhere he goes he leaves ghostly footprints. Because of this he tends to prank unsuspecting friends and family or even strangers.
Last edited by Darkeyedwolf on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CS, I share my computer with my sister proudlady. Please dont ban us for we will trade back and forth and i will be getting on her account to look after her pets and she after mine. Thanks, Darkeyedwolf
Darkeyedwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Work In Progress

Postby puddssoul » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Ooooh, loving that purple, can't wait to see him done! :D

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Work In Progress

Postby Darkeyedwolf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 pm

What do you think so far?? Anything you want my to put on there?? Found what he was missing. All the White circles and whitish coloring with the black line fadding to the small circles is matched on the other side...the Black circles however are only on the Outside of the legs but again are matched on his other side. I gave him Green eyes as well
CS, I share my computer with my sister proudlady. Please dont ban us for we will trade back and forth and i will be getting on her account to look after her pets and she after mine. Thanks, Darkeyedwolf
Darkeyedwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #2 for Puddssoul FINISHED

Postby puddssoul » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Ooooh, I love it. <3 The only one I've seen with a balloon so far! :D

puddssoul