Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tribal Totoro by nz rox

Artist nz rox [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tribal Totoro

Postby nz rox » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 am

Ah what a fail. Totoro is legless.
I'm thinking of bringing my new tribal interest onto my CS Oekaki more, but I don't really get the chance to get on here, because school started and so I've been piled up with a lot of homework- which I still haven't quite gotten into the habit of doing before watching YouTube videos :lol: . But yeah... it was fun to make :D .

Oh by the way the timer is way off. I know that when people mention 'the timer is way off', it actually makes you look at the timer but I don't actually know what the timer says, but whatever it is, is definitely not as long as it actually took because while I was doing this my sister came home with an injured leg from squash and so I was gone helping her ice it.

EDIT: Can't believe I missed the whole drawing a chicken part- well, Totoro is a cockatiel, a cockatiel is a bird, a chicken is a bird. It sort of counts... right? :lol:
willing to trade
Nathan Sykes wrote: Everyday is like a blank page, you never know what is going to be written.
- Nathan Sykes, The Wanted.

hardly active here anymore, but hello! (▰˘◡˘▰)

nz rox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me