SGA #39 -- WINNER

Postby £eviathan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 am

Amxen no.XV wrote:
Owner Name:
Amxen no.XV
SGA Name:
Axel
Personality In THREE Sentences:
Axel is the most loveing and caring SGA you will ever meet.He is very friendly and sarcastic.He is not afraid to be meen and bitter though.
How Did This Boy Get His Spots:
:Charting The Sky:
Ah yes,I remember it like it was yesterday.My friends and I where playing outside.They had such cool fur markings.One of them came up to me and said "Hey,you wanna get some cool markings like us?" I quickly nodded. "Yes!" A smile spred across my friend's face. "Okay,I dare you to write down and chart all the storms that come through here.Also,chart all the purfect sunsets you see.If you do this all in one month,you will get your markings." I quickly ran off saying "Okay,I will start right now!" I didnt know my friends where laghing at me. "Axel really fell for it!Hahaha,stupid kid." So,for the next month,I carted the storms and sunsets.Soon,I was covered in spots. "Yes!" I screamed.My voise had changed.The next day,I saw my friends.They gasped as I walked by. "Told you I would get my markings!"
Last edited by £eviathan on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SGA #39

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 am

Owner Name:
Amxen no.XV
SGA Name:
Axel
Axel is the most loveing and caring SGA you will ever meet.He is very friendly and sarcastic.He is not afraid to be meen and bitter though.
Ah yes,I remember it like it was yesterday.My friends and I where playing outside.They had such cool fur markings.One of them came up to me and said "Hey,you wanna get some cool markings like us?" I quickly nodded. "Yes!" A smile spred across my friend's face. "Okay,I dare you to write down and chart all the storms that come through here.Also,chart all the purfect sunsets you see.If you do this all in one month,you will get your markings." I quickly ran off saying "Okay,I will start right now!" I didnt know my friends where laghing at me. "Axel really fell for it!Hahaha,stupid kid." So,for the next month,I carted the storms and sunsets.Soon,I was covered in spots. "Yes!" I screamed.My voise had changed.The next day,I saw my friends.They gasped as I walked by. "Told you I would get my markings!"
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:20 am

:arrow:
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

bumps!
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Bumps...
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 am

bumps!
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 am

Amxen no.XV wrote:
Owner Name:
Amxen no.XV
SGA Name:
Axel

Congrats! I really did like your story. Enjoy this guy. :D
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SGA #39 -- WINNER

Postby £eviathan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:25 am

For some reason my java won't let me take down the adopt sign. I'll have my hubby look at it when he gets home tonight. <3
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me