Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

More of My Irish Heritage by Eleanor and Louis

Artist Eleanor and Louis [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

More of My Irish Heritage

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 pm

IRELAND!

Again, I am proud of where I am from. So I make more fan art. Post if you are Irish, half Irish, think you are Irish, wish you were Irish....or if you like us Irish people! But no haters aloud!

You can NOT steal, But I will make art like this....for you for FREE!
I am very sorry to say that I will not be on CS anymore. I have been very busy with school, piano, soccer, singing lessons, and traveling to a lot of different places. I want to thank all of you who have helped me through things. I want to say that I was happy to roleplay with the people I have roleplayed with. I still, and always will love One Direction, Little Mix, and Ireland. I will always love it here. For those of you that are going through a tough time like I was, I hope God blesses you with something good. I'll miss you guys.

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: More of My Irish Heritage

Postby The Crystal Gems » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm

omg omg omg omg Ireland<3 <3 <3. I love that place that's awesome which makes you awesome. I love 1D you're awesome
The Crystal Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm

TANKS AGAIN!
I am very sorry to say that I will not be on CS anymore. I have been very busy with school, piano, soccer, singing lessons, and traveling to a lot of different places. I want to thank all of you who have helped me through things. I want to say that I was happy to roleplay with the people I have roleplayed with. I still, and always will love One Direction, Little Mix, and Ireland. I will always love it here. For those of you that are going through a tough time like I was, I hope God blesses you with something good. I'll miss you guys.

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 am

I guess people are jelous they are not Irish...cuz not many people are posting. jk

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me