Llamaling #3 WINNER by Hekomi

Based on Click to view
Artist Hekomi [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Llamaling #3 WINNER

Postby Hekomi » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 am

Information on the species wrote:Llamalings are small creatures, about the size of a golden retriever. Normally shy and secretive, they bond at birth to either another llamaling or a handler/owner. Once this bond has been made it can't be broken easily. After this the llamaling is much more sociable. Hued in both natural and unnatural colours, it is often quite rare to see a llamaling with solid colours. Markings can arrange themselves in any pattern, but stop at the knee or 'hock'. Each llamaling has four antennae; two upon its head and two at the base of the tail. These are sensory organs and used to detect the emotions around them. If a llamaling is born without them it is seen to be deformed. At the back are a set of small wing-like objects which protrude from the shoulder. The flutter as the llamaling walks; though they serve no purpose flying, they can help a falling llamaling by cushioning the blow.

What's this? A short furred llamaling? With mini antennae?! He must be rare!

In order to win this handsome fellow please fill out the form with no extras.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username[/b]
    [b]Name[/b]
    [b]Brief Personality[/b]

This will end September 25th.

Winner is: Stormiecrazy c:
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Llamaling #3

Postby Jinhwan - LEFT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 am

Squee! He's adorable!

Username
Crayon+Caia
Name
Ares
Ares \a-res\ as a boy's name is of Greek origin. Greek mythology: Ares was the god of war, and one of the lovers of Aphrodite, goddess of beauty. He was known as Mars in Roman mythology.
Brief Personality
Loyal, loveable, happy and friendly to all he meets, Ares enjoys playing balls with his friends. Ares is full of energy and will run to the door to greet a friend (or anyone, for that matter) as if you'd just returned from a year-long trip. He loves running, hiking and swimming for hours on end and is extremely patient.
Last edited by Jinhwan - LEFT on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jinhwan - LEFT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger111 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 am

ermehgawd hes amazing
must try out
jeez
I can not control myself
o3o

Username
Tiger111

Name
Mockingjay

Brief Personality
_

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodles » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 am

- Username -

|-♥-|Fritz|-♥-|

Excalibur wrote:"Too feminine for my style, you should be a Killer or something. Or henchmen..that would work for me."

- Name -

Excalibur

Excalibur wrote:"Heh i was named after kind Aurthurs sword. His trusty ole' sword."

- Brief Personality -

- Excalibur is a fairly bold little Llamaling. He's allways standing out and wanting to be the star of the show, one might think he's a guy version of a brat. Though he knows he can't allways have his way perfectly, he does his best to have most of his way. Excalibur is someone you'd keep an eye on but you could trust with a secret. A dark secret of just something you want off your chest. You can turst him to keep his mouth ziped. He loves the night time, and cold places such as a room with a high powered fan on. He likes those sorts of things. But hey don;t consider him goth or Emo or he'll rat your ear off till you regret it.

Excalibur wrote:"Ah, your spot on about me though you forgot to mention, im charming. Dashing. And of course brave. A ladies man I am. Though I guess at times i'm bossy, but people need bossy llamlings otherwise theres no structure to us all.
Last edited by Doodles on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deer;; » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 am

Username
Calestii
Name
Dane
Brief Personality
Dane is a bit shy, preferring to stick around to the side. He doesn`t like to speak out, in case people won`t like his opinion. Dane is secretive and mysterious.
CS will never forget kurloz, you were a hero,
you were the best deer ever, you know that bby?

(banned for multi-accounting to troll the forum "To: Khal-H'rath okay, i`ll go on an alt acc and start yelling?" "To: Khal-H'rath okay~ i have six, maybe seven?, alt acc from previous trollings.")
deer;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:16 am

Username
Loenna
Name
Liama (Lee-am-ar)
Brief Personality
Liama is a very sweet little boy who loves to sit in piles of huge grass and roll around in them. The only issue is, he is allergic to grass so normally ends up coming out in a rash. When His owner manages to stop him going on grass he enjoys star-gazing and tree-climbing.

Liama is a keen learner and a great listener.
Last edited by Loenna on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briar Rose » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 am

Username Briar Rose

Name Sycamore /ˈsikəˌmôr/

Brief Personality Sycamore is noticeably different from the other Llamalings. He isn't ashamed of this and often welcomes llamalings of any nature toward him. He has a friendly disposition and is normally eager to please. He can be a bit shy though when it comes to getting to know him personally and what's on the inside, because what's on the inside is something he can affect whereas he's appearance is something he has no control over. Generally he is well liked but the only person he feels completely comfortable with is his owner because he knows she(/he if it's not me xD) will take very good care of him. He especially loves to cuddle and loves to be feed cupcakes and Milka chocolate by his owner even if they know sweets will ruin his appetite.

Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormiecrazy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 am

Oh my gosh...he's so flipping cute... o3o I think he's so cute, I died a little on the inside...

Username: Stormiecrazy, also known as Stormie, Transylvania, or "That crazy Ciel Phantomhive fangirl"
Name: очаровательный, which is Russian for 'charming' ;) As I nickname, I shall call him Charm. ^^
Brief Personality: Charm lives up to his name, definitely. He definitely likes to be charming and fun, but knows exactly when to change to being serious. He can, at some occassions, become very quiet and kind of...zone out. An example of when this happens is when there is a lot of tension in the air, as it makes Charm nervous.
I am quitting.
This site has, sadly, gotten between me and my real life. I put aside things such as God, writing, and friends to be on here, and it has caused me too much pain and suffering.
This does not happen to all people, I would like to point out, and if you don't get addicted to things easily, this can be a fun website for you!
I thank you all for sharing your wonderful friendship and memories with me.
Love,
Stormiecrazy
stormiecrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 am

This will end tomorrow. ^^
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:00 am

I would say this ones fluffeh, but its a short-furred one so I say ITS SO NONFLUFFEH AND CUTE!!
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me