Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Tinychicks by Areater

Artist Areater [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tinychicks

Postby Areater » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 am

This is a Tinychick, a rare species of Chicken that doesn't grow past the chick stage. Some don't even grow past the egg stage, just grow legs and eyes and then remain an egg until they die! Eggs are fragile and petal-shaped. Also..Aww, it's smiling at you! Anyway, you can adopt them by filling in the form the artist provides for the chick. It may just be a simple name of guess-the-number contest, or you may have to make a story or draw art.

Form for Mods:
Code: Select all
Username:
Do you own a Tinychick?:
Are you a mod for anything other than Tinychicks? If so, provide link(s):
Other:

Form for Artists:
Code: Select all
Username:
Do you own a Tinychick?:
Are you an artist for anything other than Tinychicks? If so, provide Link(s):
Provide links for things you've colored in and/or drawn. Preferably Colored in, as that is what you will be doing:
Other:

Tinychick breeds discovered:
>>> The Original Tinychick, which always remains a solid color. It's egg pretty much shows you exactly what it will look like, as the egg will be the color of the Tinychick. Example: The one above <<<

>>> The Patterned Tinychick, which comes in a variety of colors and designs. They always have a design, and the egg shows the pattern and color of the Tinychick. Example: None yet, coming soon <<<

>>> The Random Tinychick. It might be solid of patterned, you'll never know. The egg gives away nothing, as the egg is just a pretty design. The chick may be purple, while the egg is red with yellow polka-dots! Example: None yet, coming soon <<<

>>> The Egg Chick. It is very rare, and hard to get. It starts off as an egg and around hatching time it grows legs and eyes. Cracks appear in the surface, sometimes, too. It remains like this forever. Example: None yet, coming soon <<<

Rules:
.Don't adopt every single one, please
.If you are an artist, don't make a bunch for yourself or you'll be fired
.Don't be mean!
.Don't forget the form, artists!
.No line edits, you artists
.To artists, again. When making a chick, make the chick an egg. Then when it grows, show both the egg and adult stage. You have to draw your own eyes and legs for the forever egg ones, though.
.You may not suggest new types. If I ask, though, then PM me the ideas. I do this so it's a surprise for everyone else.
.Fill out the form correctly and neatly, don't do something like this(random example):
Username:puppyluver098
Tinychick name: pinck
Personality: funny illy weIrd luvs cak
History: she atez cake cuz it good
Story: pinck ate cake 'nd den walked off

Horrible. Good(ish) example:
Username: Puppylover098
Tinychick name: Pink
Personality: She is very silly and a little strange. She really loves cake and is very sweet, just like cake is!
History: Pink doesn't have a history yet, she has just been hatched!
Story: WIP (Imagine a good story!)

Artists:
-Me c:
-Accepting! c:

Mods:
-Me c:
-Accepting! c:

Tinychicks Adopted-
None Yet

Questions:

Will my Tinychick ever be taken away?
No, of course not! Well, not unless you break a bunch of rules and get banned. But I trust you guys to follow the rules <3

What if I am banned?
I hope you don't get banned. But, if you do, then you won't be allowed back and your Tinychicks will be back up for adoption.

How do I become an Artist/Mod?
Just fill out the form. I'm super nice, so if your trying to be a Mod you'll probably be one. Same for Artist, but you have to have a little talent for that!

Any other questions asked will be added to this later. Feel free to ask! ;)

Items:

None yet, I'm going to do that very soon though :mrgreen:

Breeding:

Later, Later..
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠